Watch this video! :)

Blockchain analytics, tip of the iceberg.

3 Likes

Such a hard thing to get away from.

6 Likes

When videos are taken down (would not happen on safenet) and are only reinstated when users kick up a stink… I think it is worth a share.

The current state of naked shorting in the markets.

2 Likes

Stellar is one of the earliest layer 1 blockchain to incorporate AMM functionality at the protocol level

1 Like

Absolutely brutal takedown of the current state of ‘Web3’. Worth listening and absorbing

11 Likes

Very good, clear eyed analysis. “When you drill down into it you realise the core of Web3 and the NFT market is a turf war between the wealthy and ultra-wealthy.”

2 Likes

A very interesting and scary podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr Rob Epstein. Mainly talking about Google and how much power they have over the internet, information and democracies.

2 Likes

Sixty years ago, a panel of some of the time’s most lauded scientists were having a discussion one day… and now a lot of what they talked about is no longer science fiction.

EP289: Web3 Juan Benet on Vimeo

Interview with Juan Benet co-creator of IPFS and Filecoin. Various topics loosely based around Web3 and how relates to decentralised file storage.

banned … chars

1 Like

Thanks, weird the link works fine for me but when pasted and content resolved in the forum gives a banned message. Added a space to stop it being content resolved hopefully works now.
Worth the time watching as very relevant topics for Safe Network and a peek into the mind of one of the founders of two of the biggest projects in this space.

8 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Serious stuff with some humori

5 Likes
4 Likes

I was just gonna post that one - it’s not just comedy, he plays video of those who work with the WEF who are close to Klaus, who, in no uncertain terms, state that: free will is over and that gene hacking the population by the elites is something they are keen to do.

He also shows the strong linkage between the WEF and Blackrock and US economic policy.

1 Like

It is a very good and informative video :+1:t2:

1 Like

Some Tucker Carlson truth bombs