Watch this video! :)

Tucker Carlson and Truth are not words that can possibly go together. The man is a tool. He is divisive, racist and will say anything for views and reaction. I ‘get-it’ I along with the vast majority of the population are deluded sheep and you are wise, informed and most importantly - right.

4 Likes

You sound just like the people he is talking about :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Call me crazy but I can see a new virus on the horizon and Russia will be getting the blame for invading Ukraine and releasing it from the biolabs that are not there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Who, you ?

2 Likes

Better crazy than ignorant

3 Likes

Good one .

2 Likes

And my god does this world need changing :wink:

3 Likes

Some day we will all agree and be friends

1 Like

We can be friends w/o agreeing.

5 Likes

7 min.
https://alphacode.deepmind.com/

This solution stands out from other AlphaCode solutions because it inputs a tree and then traverses it with a depth-first search (DFS). Here it most likely borrowed large chunks of code from other dfs-on-tree problems, such as the “dfs” function or the I/O. The sorting of adjacent vertices by depth seems to be unnecessary, fitting the pattern of useless-but-harmless code pieces that we see in other AlphaCode submissions.

There are 5 public sample cases in this problem, but all answers are small (1 or 2), therefore it’s quite cool that the solution has managed to figure out the correct logic for the “getans” method with only those examples. I expect a typical human competitor to make at least a few wrong attempts in this problem.

• Petr Mitrichev, Software Engineer, Google & World-Class Competitive Programmer.
3 Likes

METADATA! did you know that any app you use creates metadata like last modified or last opened? location? app used to edit? phone ids, track ids, ad ids?

watch this video for a thorough easy to follow video!

1 Like

Jimmy Dore, leftist and comedian, exposes the corporate media lies and cover-up of the Hunter Biden laptop that absolutely helped Joe Biden cover-up emails implicating him in a major corruption scandal … and hence allowing him to win the election.

This is how the media manipulates and controls elections. I find it shocking how many people fall for the corporate media BS over and over and over again.

Jommy Dore steps through Russel Brands response to recent personal attacks by the corporate media:

2 Likes
7 Likes

I would love to see a massive increase in investment into this, we have a great start but need more, but also sort the planet too.

5 Likes

I find it disturbing that Alto labs got 3 Billion for research. You know this is not open source research. When we make it big with Safe Network we should fund open source research that would benefit all in this area. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

well … spiders are considered creepy by some … this music is made by analyzing spider webs and interpreting the structure in sound.

Article discussing the above:

1 Like

Good channel to follow on youtube on longevity - yesterday’s video was about Altos Labs:

4 Likes

Cyber (Polygon) attack coming soon from ‘Russia’?

Great idea! I have a lot of brain-imaging and related research to do for:

3 Likes

Each collapse and rebirth of a new universe gives a new alternative reality.

One thing he doesn’t mention in that video that I’ve thought about is the fact that time stops at the event horizon of a black hole. If you were at that event horizon looking back into our universe you would see it rushing at you - because as time goes to zero for you, it goes to infinity for the rest of the universe AND as black holes continue to suck up matter for all of time, given infinity they will suck up all matter.

The interesting thing there is that this implies that all the black holes in our universe are actually the SAME black hole. We just can’t see that as we are living/existing in the past.

2 Likes