SAFE is doing itself a massive disservice by not capitalizing on

I am a human that can detect bullshit when I see it.

Yes, frankly I am, interesting though, I don’t feel lonely.

Yea, I hate inconsistency.

5 Likes

Right… So I’m only asking for a chance here. If you’re not open to even trying then I don’t know what to say.

Well, you can keep doing the same things or change your approach for a change of results.

You’ll have to learn to love consistently getting the same shit results then… Because if you keep on taking the same approach different results won’t magically come to you

Change is only required when the outcome is wrong.

Oh no, no, you have got me wrong here. This is the most open interview we have ever had.

You passed, congratulations

Now you are a freelance marketing strategist for this project who works for free

I am almost in tears (really :smiley: ), well-done man, that is superb, I cannot wait to see the results.

7 Likes

Sure. We need to clarify a few things. Who pays for marketing expanses? And I’m not going to waste my time if anymore even writing suggestions until the team is committed to listening to me. I’ve spent a day in my proposal to work with you writing 10 suggestions to get rejected. I’m pretty done to be honest until you tell me right now you’ll take what I am saying seriously, and make me officially a team member status.

If you can’t, stop wasting your time and mine. You can be developing the project instead of writing to me if we’re just going to end up with the same result.

When we work out what that means then I assume you do, or do you need props for this strategy gig ?

Great move.

That was fast, none of us remembers even 1 of them, man your lightening.

Man first day on the job is not going too well. Perhaps you should get some marketing help here as it seems to be lacking in your personal approach?

Sorry man, I am making a point, you need to get some grip on reality here and I hope you do. You have energy and that is great, but humility is the hardest lesson and you will know when you have learned it.

10 Likes

Same goes for you in terms of assuming what people are like without even meeting them or giving them a chance. Good bye

1 Like

Well if you act like a dick here (your admission) then what do you expect people to think?

If you were not admitting to acting like a dick here then if you are saying this is your good side you’re showing here then what side are you going to show on the job???

3 Likes

So true. I haven’t listened to all of your shows, but I have really enjoyed the ones that I did. I like how you recap the dev updates and such too… helps bring another medium through which people get exposed the project or catch up with the project if they didn’t have time to scan the forum. One suggestion might be to also recap or highlight interesting thread topics on the forum that catch your eye (like this thread for example). As I said, it’s been a little while since I tuned in so forgive me if you are already doing that.

5 Likes

I think I maybe one of those also :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I was a bit irritated when I posted last time, but now I have a big ol’ smile on my face. Thank you for bringing joy into my life, guys. :slight_smile: Especially the devs, of course. :wink:

5 Likes

It’s about doing what you love. If so, you’re doing a great job…no matter what anybody thinks. No matter how ‘good’ you get, there will always be someone who thinks it’s shit anyway.

Come to think of it, I should really make another video soon. I had a blast making them back then.

11 Likes

That’s exactly right! @dewild

I know I keep harping on about it but folks need to understand WE ARE COMPETING FOR PEOPLES ATTENTION ALREADY.

It’s not about waiting till the time is right to market.
There is no time is right. That is relative.
But there will be a launch. Remember this for below.

Anything and everything that has ever been a success has been planned and prepared for.

There are at least a dozen similar projects out there and more on their way, all battling for the same peoples attention. The same markets.

So what we are actually in the process of doing when we capitalize on such topics or overall marketing is building momentum. Like a catapult. That catapult needs something to shoot, rocks historically but in this case voices, tweets, messages, posts, videos and people are the source of this.

If you can visualize a linear time line. Actually here are some crappy toddler images :joy::

What we want is to build those interested folks up, think of them like biological nodes that communicate with other nodes, those little purple nodes, the more we attract, the more powerful we are when we launch, just like harvesting and collecting rocks and preparing them for a catapult attack, we need to continue collecting those rocks NOW so that when we do launch we are prepared and kitted up to tell the world! And every action helps.

Coming back from the analogies, there is a great book on cult branding called Power of Cult Branding.

Realize that the people we attract now are being evangelized (to use that word) almost cult like (in a good way), because it is BEFORE the launch, and that is key to all of this.

We have not launched and yet here we are a community online, talking, discussing, joking, sometimes arguing, like a family does, about something which technically does not exist in the real consumer world, psychologically this does something to someone, we are first and we know we are, call it ego, I was first, maybe it’s something like that but very much more than that, we’re not only building this thing, SAFE, we’re building our die hard community, so you better believe that when those armies of living, breathing evangelical nodes get let loose they will tell the world loudly and clearly about SAFE and that is what this is all about.

68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f4d574f574e5675343778497745396b4e4b612f67697068792e676966

5 Likes

This just demonstrates that you don’t actually watch my show … because I’ve covered all of that in depth with news articles to back it up. So sad that you can be so critical without actually doing the research. The market-cap stuff is literally just 5% of the show and gives a backdrop to the main news I cover every week.

4 Likes

Thank you - that actually was the real reason I created it :wink:

I like that idea. My problem as always is time - just sorting through the weeks news literally takes me a day. I think as I’ve gotten better at it and as I continue to get better at it that I will be able to incorporate more - I have many ideas for special (additional) shows to discuss specific topics/features regarding Safe - possibly asking some team members to join for in-depth. But I feel that is still a few months down the track.

4 Likes

I’ve watched them… Not for long though I admit cos the introduction is really bad. You don’t introduce concisely what you going to talk about just go straight to opening coinmarketcap.com. Maybe start by focusing on that? You said they were shit yourself. Now telling me I’m critical? What the hell

Also keep the shows short and concise. I don’t think many people have time to watch an 1 hour broadcast especially when the beginning is really boring.

What type of ideas have you said? Can you give me an example real quick?

Well I’ve watched all of them and I disagree. I find them very helpful for catching up and understanding what’s going on in crypto and @TylerAbeoJordan’s delivery is excellent and improving all the time. They are less than an hour long - more like 40 mins, and the programme is flagged up on the page and in the show notes if you bother to look.

Perhaps you should produce one @foreverjoyful so we can compare and contrast?

3 Likes

Sounds like a challenge, come on @foreverjoyful show everyone how it’s done.

7 Likes

Haha you won’t get anything. I know his type, always a critic never a creator.

In the modern age ANYONE can create something online. Blog posts, forum posts, tweets, Facebook groups, podcasts, YouTube videos, articles…its never ending. Those folks that cannot walk the talk are in my opinion either frustrated investors or just bitter for whatever reason.

What old mate Scott doesn’t understand is that we are an open source community, SAFE belongs to all of us which means he can quit whining and start working on something whenever he so chooses.

He’ll either change his tune, leave or he’ll quiet down I think now that he is being called out :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve done to much whining to be honest :joy:

3 Likes