SAFE browser logo ideas

Exactly right!

We’re all building this new paradigm together :smiley:

1 Like

And we’ll change the World! (mainly the MS-guys xD but without us it wouldn’t be possible too ; )

1 Like

Yeah! They wouldn’t have anybody to cheer them on and bug them for dev updates!!

The project couldn’t go on without all of us! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

THE ANTS ARE COMING

Am in process of doing some ANTS logo designs I really like @fergish concept

I am always open to suggestions – here is a few ANTS images that have been maidsafe / SAFE network inspired

SAFEnetwork inspires art creation inspires creation

8 Likes

I really like the one with all the ants holding hands

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been looking for a visual identity guide to check Maidsafe logo font and I haven’t found it… do you know if there’s any documentation about it? Anyway, here you have another browser logo idea based on the @we_advance WP_003261 concept!

Hope you like it :wink:

P.S: Ant figure icon was downloaded from the Flaticon vector database (credited under the Creative Commons 3.0 license) and adapted for the Safe Browser logo proposal.

8 Likes

You’re onto something here!

I think we need some logo feature we can all share across apps and browser (like the Windows compatible logo etc) at least in the short/medium term, to identify everything with SAFE Network. Once it’s established well find apps developing a separate identity, but early on I think sharing a SAFE compatible insignia will help create awareness of SAFE Network, and the SAFE values.

I’m not sure if ants can fit this need - they are a but scary don’t really symbolise Secure Access For Everyone to me - but I still like this design, so please keep going.

5 Likes

Thanks for your comment @happybeing! +1.

About the ants: I used it because from what I’ve seen in the comments, everyone would like to see ants on it. :relaxed:
About logo proposal: United ants representing people from the SAFE community. People that’s working together for a common objective :ant:

3 Likes

very close to how I envision the logo - being an artist i always prefer seeing hand drawn art esp in a world saturated by clean computer designed images - a blend between clean type and hand drawn ants would represent the very essence of the SAFEnetwork - I am currently in process of drawing a logo will keep you posted

4 Likes

Following the Firefox logo designed by @whiteoutmashups, here you have another proposal:

Clean design with Firefox logo and Maidsafe colors. Files containing their trademarks are available under the following copyright licenses: vector logo files under CC-BY 3.0 or later; bitmap logo files under MPL 2.

IMPORTANT: On their branding guidelines, they have a “Common mistakes” section where they state that logo without the globe is wrong. Anyway, I think that’s wrong in case that you want to use it to reference Mozilla Firefox directly, not to use it for thinks like the ones that we’re discussing in this topic. As well, their vectors are under the CC-3.0 license, so we can adapt them if we give the appropriate credit.

Their shape fits perfectly with the word “Browser”. Example:

Here you have another example using the Firefox logo without any modification. Obviously is not the same :relaxed:

3 Likes

This is awesome!!! Keep it up!!

1 Like