Poloniex troubles - Consider an actual wallet for your MAID

Check your MAID balance and withdrawal history on poloniex. Were the tokens sent? If no, send the tokens again and click the correct link this time. If yes, check the BTC address to which you sent the coins by navigating to omniwallet.org, Enter the BTC address as a watch-only address and then you should see your MAID. I’m assuming that you sent the MAID to a BTC wallet where you control the private keys.

Nothing of this two options happend :frowning: tried it already…dont know what to do. I sent the maids on a bitcoin address but cant see my maids on omniwallet.org, because Complete: error on polo. Also there is no maid on my polo account anymore.

Do you have the transaction ID? If so send it to Polo support.

Unfortunately not. You mean the txid, right?

Edit: Sent them a ticket already 3 hours ago, but no answer until now…

yes … 20 characters

I got the same problem a week ago. I don’t think you clicked the wrong link.
After sending the maidsafe and approving the transaction with the link in the mail, I also got Complete:Error.
I think this is an issue at Poloniex, something wrong with the automatic sending of the coins.
After 3 hours ( could be more, could be less) my transaction went through.
Wait a few hours and then send a ticket if your maid are still stuck (although I wouldn’t expect an answer, Polo has awful support)

1 Like

Thanks for your reply gerry, transaction went through :slight_smile: Everythings ok except the fee which is taken by polo. I think it’s a little bit to low so the transaction takes too long. No confirmation after 3 hours …

Hi all,

Having the exact same problem as you guys above, except I can’t get it resolved.

Basically, I generated my own unique bitcoin address, tried to withdraw my Maid to it, just 10.5 coins, as a test (twice now).

But, error message appearing. I have sent two tickets now, one is over 90 days old. Still no response from either and ive updated tickets multiple times. Trying to desperately get coins off exchange.

Am I doing something wrong, or just appalling customer service from poloniex.? No idea what to do next.

Thanks!

They are going to take 10 out of your 10.5 coins just to process your transfer. You might want to rethink this.

Well yes. I’d be happy for them to take the 10 as a fee. Except, they won’t process it for me. I want to move all my Maid once I am sure the process actually works.

Well probably because maid is a not divisible omni coin. As divisiblity wasn’t planned to be implemented at that stage try 11 maid

2 Likes

Thanks. That could be it. I will retry again. Straight to a generated public bitcoin address should work?

Should. But I dont know, I hope somebody may confirm

Maid on exchanges now is a divisable omni asset.

Since 10.5 could be bought this must be true.

So thats not the issue.

Edit to say:
As pointed out above, its a bad strategy to pay 10 to move .5.
Maybe that is why the exchange “did u a favor” and didnt process the send.

http://omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=3

indivisible means there can only be integers of maid coins in a wallet
divisibility in exchanges are exchanges responsibility

2 Likes

Thanks. Will try again when at desktop and post. Don’t want to lose any coins with price rising :smile:

1 Like

Hey all. Just to update, Poloniex finally answered my query and cancelled all past transactions. I just moved 20 Maid to a bitcoin address. A success! I can see my bitcoin balance on blockchain.info. But where can I see my MAID balance on this address?. Having problems entering omniwallet.org… looks like site is in error. Thanks.

1 Like

https://www.omniwallet.org/ is working fine from here.

2 Likes

Thanks. To check balance I need to create account? Can’t do anything unless I create account.?

You can check your balance here without creating an account.

2 Likes