Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

4 posts were split to a new topic: Problems of the Sia decentralized Internet - we will probably encounter them as well

Have you tried Token Metrics?

Max Keiser is calling for $220,000 BTC at years end. He said we’d probably see it as soon as oct or nov. He also thinks the ECB will be dissolved and replaced. I put a link in the Watch this video topic.

2 Likes

Man that would be fast. Maybe the speed is to leave retail behind? It just feels like there is something always bigger at play in the background. It’s a feeling that some of these things are intentional or just extremely and unrealistically coincidental.

1 Like

Compared to the last boom, when the peak was about 10-15x more than the previous peak (approximately $1,400 to $19,000), $220,000 would seem a reasonable guess. It would follow the existing long term cycle pattern, while reflecting a decline in volatility.

3 Likes

No socks were involved in this poll, but we do have those who got it right and those who got it wrong. Only @neo managed to do both at the same time. :wink:

https://cryptowat.ch/charts/BITFINEX:BTC-USD

3 Likes

:joy: Was looking for that poll earlier… could not find it!

2 Likes

https://rewards.radixtokens.com/
@fredbone
If you have your Radix staked you can deposit it for extra rewards. They kick out extra eXRD.
Issued 110914873
Remaining 89084934

Is this the last horah for BTC until the big tether unraveling on the 15th?

1 Like

Max Keiser, who predicted $28k BTC year end 2020 2 years before, is saying that BTC this year will run up to $220,000 with a 4 Trillion dollar market cap by year end. He said probably by Oct. Nov. of 2021. That the dollar would lose 60% of its purchasing power also. When asked which central back he thought would have trouble he said the ECB would probably would be dissolved and replaced.
If we are to hold $220k by year end BTC needs to go up a thousand ever few days which it is doing so far.
Of course Max could be wrong. But with all the money printing I think he’ll be correct. 35% of all the dollars printed were created last year. This mean this year that number should be even higher.

3 Likes

Doesn’t all the Tether printing also concern you though?

3 Likes

Making decent money so probably :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very much so. That fact that it is not audited by professional firms is scary. What are your thoughts on Tether and its lack of transparency? I think if it unwinds it will give a huge boost to USDC and such tethers.
We could well see a temporary crash in BTC but I don’t think long term it matters. Also the Stock Market is out of bounds high right now. If that pops and tether goes we could see a huge correction.

2 Likes

Wonder if Joe Rogan interviews Pomp first to draw in retail and we blow off at 60-70k and then dump on retail to 25-30k. Bitcoin loves the max pain path. Then continue on up to follow stock to flow model with a second blow off top. Market looks more like 2013 so far.

Just wild guesses.

2 Likes

If Tether gets into serious trouble, BTC will explode. When people start running for the exit in USDT, they will most likely move into Bitcoin first (fastest)

5 Likes

That’s a theory I hadn’t considered.

Nah, if tether implodes exchanges will halt tether tx’s and those with tether will end up holding the bag. Idk who holds tether now though realistically, you would have to be an idiot to hold something we know is backed by thin air.

1 Like

The Tether weakness is not a question for a first time, so we can see what happened when they found that Bitfinex does not cover USDT with USD and after few days of panic sell to anything better with several percent premium it lead to 1:1 radio again.
So this might happen again.

2 Likes

New poll!
Do you think the price of Bitcoin will dip below $20 000 before the end of January 2021?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Only a select few seem to remember that I am Satoshi, and that I could make it happen. :wink:

:sascha:

6 Likes