Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

I do hope you have chicken named Satoshi. :chicken:

3 Likes

I think at some point profit taking will be a massive temptation to a large amount of bitcoin holders.

People need to pay bills, people may want to pay off large debts like mortgages - and the way bitcoin is going, many will - if they exit first.

I think it will dip back below $20,000 maybe lower - but not before Feb, and possibly not while we are stuck in the Covid crisis.

3 Likes

Possibly the next generation. They are named after goddesses and Moomin characters now.

2 Likes

I expect a bull run to 100k before a large correction arrives. 100k is a significant number, which may take some breaching.

4 Likes

Agreed, this will be a protracted run.
There will be corrections along the way but they will be brief.
This run has proven to many that 2017 was not the tulip bubble, it will keep growing as supply drops.
Even if the little guys sell there is enough big money waiting to scoop it up.

3 Likes

Well, Satoshi, can we talk about what you could do to support the price of MAID? Please, and thank you :wink::smirk:

7 Likes

There are many many large institutions buying any BTC offered up

2 Likes

The 200 weekly MA is moving up quite quickly so that would be bottom of any potential massive sell off I suspect. I think institutions will probably protect their positions with massive buy orders above them to absorb any sell off. Those thick orders on the books discourage selling at that point. This run is crazy. Defying expectations the whole time do it may continue to do so.

4 Likes

Chamath the SpaceX guy said everyone thought he was crazy in 2012 when he was talking hundreds of dollars. Now he expects it to keep going but only the time frame is unsure

1 Like

2 Likes

The herd is coming, the fun is just about to start.

4 Likes

what you think about Substratum? They also work on decen. internet

They are belly up: Substratum burns through $13 million in ICO funds in two years, lays off staff

They never showed anything substantial, really bad management.

6 Likes

Every Bitcoin correction is an occasion to hear this song:

2 Likes

can I ask what you think about NANO?

Volatility is a part of why crypto is not capital until realised… you cannot know its value until its measured. Might as well be collecting cards in a school yard… its speculation on future stability.

This is BTC but others flux more on top that still…

and nothing new to this, though sees HMRC is a step behind acknowledging reality while they fleece the vulnerable.

There is always risk… and there are real quality projects such as the one here.

But so many Bitshares Steem EoS etc etc that see devs move like cowboyz and even BTC risks bugs and real limits.

Be optimistic but realistic… don’t play markets lile it’s real.

The only good option, is find a quality prospect for the long term and hold.

Same advice for fiat now of course.

Bakkt investor presentation

Much safer to invest in the crypto asset directly rather than through an unverified third party “investment spruiker”. That way there is only yourself to blame. There are too many scam artists out there

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like