Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

And this is why people have “Parallel Currencies” …

Gold, Silver, Copper…
Bitcoin, SAFECoin…

1 Like

Anyone else think BTC will bounce off the MA at ~$9100 and then resume the bull market? Thoughts?

1 Like

The crypto media is full of hype stories.
10K is the new 1K
BTC going to 100K

Lot’s of similar excitement at the $20,000 peak.

Looking at the volumes, it looks like the crypto aware or new money have started to lose
interest. They have bought in and are waiting for the price to go higher, … , but they were
the reason in the rise.

$BTC does have it’s uses, but it doesn’t have a built in use like $MAID.
I think $BTCs are going to be heading back down, and people will be piling in to ALTS

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that Zoki. My intuition is telling me based off from prior trading history (which could change) the price would most likely bounce there as it would be seen as technical support and a spanking “deal”. I can’t imagine the institutions or whoever drove the price up would destroy previous technicals and therefore people’s faith in the market when there is almost unlimited upside potential. But we shall see.

1 Like

Nop, I think BTC will go lower and it will get ugly. Bakkt will probably be delayed again, 28 OCTOBER – MT. GOX REHABILITATION PLAN is hovering like a big shadow, and ETF ???.Honestly I don’t see any reason why BTC will start a new bull cycle until end of October. 7.5K is eminent

2 Likes

Again it happens, when Fleming?When Safe? Crypto-Jacking Virus Infects 850,000 Servers, Hackers Run off With Millions - CoinDesk

1 Like

My trading bot will rely on technical signals. I hope they do pull through. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting article on Ethereum struggling

4 Likes

Probably frustrated with his ETH bags hah. I think 2020-2021 will be the years ETH takes some fresh steps forward in growth and value.

2 Likes

Not if they can’t lick their scaling issue

Ethereum 2.0 phase 0 will launch early 2020. Phase 0 is just the beacon chain with staking.
https://docs.ethhub.io/ethereum-roadmap/ethereum-2.0/eth-2.0-phases/

2 Likes

Our token is doing better than storj at the moment.

They seem to be doing all the right things though…

https://www.datacenterknowledge.com/startups/how-storj-building-storage-cloud-without-owning-single-disk

5 Likes

Also outperforming SIA

6 Likes

Seems to me that SAFE has real utility compared to Storj and SIA. SAFE has the potential to become the next web on top of storing data.

8 Likes

Yes. But if you can store data cheaper than anyone else and in a safe way you will still make money

2 Likes

Too many companies trying to create inferior products but if they make it to market first will it matter? Hopefully we keep rolling at the pace we are an deliver better and cheaper solutions than anyone else.

1 Like

SAFENetwork is so much more than private data storage. This can be seen even now through the desktop browser, mobile browser, safe messenger, test SAFECoin.

IIRC, neither Sia nor Storj can even host public data. SAFENetwork will be far more capable once live.

8 Likes

Few of us doubt that but Storj plans to launch beta soon and first to market with a sound product will make its share of the pie

1 Like

If there will be kind of marketplace where you can choose where to store your files. Base on needs and price all this project would be usefull.
If you sacrifice best security and privacy you can probably store much more files for same price.

1 Like

We’re still in that baby bitcoin stage where a lot of us that should have seen it didn’t see it at first because we are rightly skeptical of everything. The big debate now is about the fiat aspect of crypto. Only time will prove me right on this, but if SAFE can deliver on security, a money backed by something as precious as all the worlds data is about as hard as you can get.

5 Likes