Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

It still links transactions though, so if you know person A had bad coins then you can see who A transacted with and taint them all. We have a fork with CT and bulletproof and are studying that too. With one time keys I am less convinced it’s trackable, but it’s a debate for sure.

7 Likes

Whoever it was, they dumped it…

https://valereumblockchain.com/regulatory-news/

Is anybody following this? Seems interesting from an investment point of view.

Safe Network users unaffected:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

Hey guys, I went for so called use case projects
Maidsafe
Safex and Civic.
All of which haven’t really done anything.
Can you suggest projects I might wish to look into?

From a speculative point of view, I think Pulse Chain has great potential. Eth fork with free tokens for 200 million people:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

Thank you, will look into it
Just to add there is clearly a lottery clown show to these projects too, when you consider what the likes of dogecoin and shiba have done too which makes it challenging to put it mildly

2 Likes

Instead of using your money to make others poorer, how about actually dong some work? You know, adding value somewhere?

Since you like potential projects, would recommend checking out safex channel on YouTube, they are definitely making progress and it could be promising.

1 Like

The safex guy is as shady as it gets imho - wouldn’t trust the guy myself … (if you search for safe exchange you can see old topics on this forum back in the days when safex was planned to happen on safe)

I understand that he lost patience and moved on without safe - but with all things I’ve heard I really would be careful when doing business with him

3 Likes

Things have progressed way beyond where they were, there is no “exit scam” in fact there are weekly updates via YouTube and on the forum.
If he wanted to scam he already had his chance when the price spiked years ago.

Kk - I hope you’re right - just wanted you to be careful :wink:

2 Likes

It’s good to be sceptical!

He screwed us all who funded him, not by leaving , I understand that, but by forcing a coin swap and not even posting in here to make us aware.

That was crappy communication but you could have kept abreast of what was going on through the YouTube channel or his forum. The grace period was about a year in total.

Hard to believe that wasn’t on purpose :wink: … As I said - I think one must be careful when doing business with him… Doesn’t mean it can’t pay out to do it…

anyway - the past is the past - we’ll see how the story ends (and if he returns to safe once the network is live or if he finalizes the poject / it becomes a success outside of safe)

2 Likes

He got all his funding here, then couldn’t be arsed to cumminicate it here.
To me, that’s a shitty person.
I’d sold all mine, only found out about conversion when I found 1k laying in an old wallet, no loss.

1 Like

I’m not privy to everything happening behind the scenes so the only thing I am comfortable claiming at this point is that this community absolutely dodged a bullet by being rid of Dabek. That said, the original mission of that project is something we desperately need and I hope we put the focus there and not on past failures.

7 Likes

If he got investigated I think he’d be in trouble.
He openly talked about creating a bot that bought every x amount of time creating buying pressure.
Of course he had the btc then to fund that.
So he pumped his own coin, I’m pretty confident he owns / owned a large supply at some points.
So he’s got a crypto he can pump and dump at will, and keep making monies.

3 Likes
4 Likes