Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

3 Likes

This is NOT investment advice.

The Acala Crowdloan is now live!

Crowdloans are a great example to learn from on the SAFE Network. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

CoinGecko
They are now ranked #260 They aren’t scamming anyone and push hard for recognition while building their product.
They were in the high 400s when I started following them.

2 Likes

Charismatic guy!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 9.14.44 AM

2 Likes

Does anyone have a recommendation for a multisig multiuser Bitcoin wallet?

Similar to Gnosis Safe functionality, but for BTC?

Only thing I can find is Casa… looks sweet, but this features are only available in their, ahem, $5000 per year package… which is a touch spendy for me!

1 Like

Sparrow does multisig

3 Likes

Just at CNBC, Tim Cook personally owns bitcoin. This will probably become an exaggerated headline somewhere

*Edit
And yes, here we go

2 Likes

Some of the people who Richard Heart scammed on the 2nd anniversary of the launch of Hex (by the way for the protocol Hex made x10000 in less than 2 and a half years, as was designed to do):

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

They look pissed!

2 Likes

Feels like this is not something we will ever see from a serious project :slight_smile:

ps. the outfit actually looks good on you @dirvine , something to consider at launch!
NotDavid

15 Likes

Been hiring new support staff @dirvine ?

6 Likes

Don’t like the look of that shady character in the hat :joy:

2 Likes

I think the correct term is shadowy super coder

5 Likes

Whats your portfolio look?

1 Like

Green meadows with dancing bulls, currently climate is hard to go wrong, true test comes later.

1 Like

Looks like someone wants to run that test today. :crazy_face: rude way to wake up.

2 Likes

No reason for him to scam. He developed it such that he’d be filthy, filthy rich[er] if it did well. When all is said and done, he may very well be the richest man on the planet.

1 Like

Imagine a world in which the goal of the richest man on the planet is not to send us to Mars, but to help people live longer healthy … Richard Heart is one of my favorite people in the crypto:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

I am not sure of him at all, but if he invests loads in life extension then more power to his elbow. I just hope the people who pay for it, in reality, agree that is where their money should have gone?

The bottom line, life extension is super cool and the more funds the better, but this money does not come from thin air, it comes from peoples pockets.

8 Likes