Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

But why? Hodling brings much, much more money? Literally whatever you buy in the top100 does between x10-x40? Why do you risk trading?

Privacy. Security. Freedom

I am trying to catch the next big thing and become a bilionaire. To make it, I need much more that just x40. Also, if I evenly spreaded the rest of my portfolio into TOP100, it would be something like 3$ into each asset which is not good concidering current fees. I think I will go all in with SHIB. If I get unlucky, I hope I still have enough money for enough ROPE.

2 Likes

Are you selling an apartment? I didn’t understand your post above.

1 Like

It’s a joke. There are people who bow to the DOG meme tokens and are in a real FOMO, just a little tease for them from me… :lol:

I don’t follow these trends and don’t get the jokes. Maybe a separate topic for them?

1 Like

Uh, how many such jokes can I post in a forum of 94% holders so it deserves a whole separate topic :wink:

get a real dog. The companionship is invaluable.

1 Like

But can a real dog PUMP so high? As I wrote in the ad I give a German Shepherd for free with the apartment :trolls:

You can even choose one of these two:

By the way, I still use this backpack - 5 years later - if someone is looking for a quality backpack :dragon:

3 Likes

Then you need to train the dog to jump high and come back down just like circus.

1 Like

Another safe coin to confuse folks?

4 Likes

Wow, the word ‘Safe’ is getting crowded, so I was thinking what’s the next best word in our lexicon, perhaps ‘Vault’ - then a quick search resulted in 4 Vault related coins! Seems every word is owned in some way - feels like domains. Perhaps we use a word that is unpronounceable, and we refer to the network as the ‘the network formerly know as Safe’ :wink:

2 Likes

I was think about that as well and use a symbol instead.

we have a symbol for pounds and dollars euros etc already on ASCII
why not adopt an already existing ascii symbol that is already available.
ie ASCII CODE 245 would give us this §

so in the future
£ = Pound
$ = Dollar
€ = Euro
§ = Safe

3 Likes
  Can anyone do ASCII art? I find it impossible. 
            __
           /\ \
          / /\ \
         / /__\ \
         \/____\/
10 Likes
Is this better
                __
               / /\
              / /\ \
             /_/__\ \
             \_____\/
            __
           / /\
          / /\ \
         /_/__\ \
         \_____\/

without the colour

4 Likes

Or like this?

19 Likes

I think your art just made it to the next test net release.

6 Likes

If so, I would be super happy about it! Actually any kind of finger print or tiny smudge on the official side of things would.

4 Likes

Made one more, because I wanted to see if it can be rotated to true Maidsafe position…

Quite off-topic… sorry!

3 Likes

Brutal Carlinesque rebuttal by Saylor.

2 Likes
3 Likes