MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

It’s crypto so there isn’t a clear answer to that one :slight_smile:

Maybe just a good time to sit back and enjoy the rising tide but also never ever forget the vicious and greedy nature of the market. What is given in one hand is frequently taken back in the other.

A large part of the gains your seeing is both speculative greed and manipulation by the actions of a powerful (but very wealthy few).

It’s alts turn in the sun so sit back and smile but don’t forget as one wise bloke here once said ‘cash follows real value’, wherever this run up leads to MAID isn’t at that ‘value’ point yet so perspective is always best at these times :slight_smile:

On that note, time for a cold one (or two) :beer:

11 Likes

Agree with all that, apart from this.

It’s breakfast time here, and it’s bloody freezing.

6 Likes

Pickup in Maidsafe turnover is encouraging, almost 50% higher in last 24 hours

3 Likes

We had 37oC today, and my daughter lives out west and they had 43oC So a cold one is very welcome :wink:

1 Like

really? :laughing: Where are you?

Australia and since its near midnight it has cooled down a lot till tomorrow of course.

1 Like

wow…
didn’t know you are from Australia. Must be amazing

Market analyst prediction: on the road to $1.61? Would be a nice Christmas gift to be sure!

2 Likes

I wrote to coinmarketcap yesterday (guessing I wasn’t the only one), to point out that no one was willing to arb HitBTC so they should be asterisked out of the $ av calcs.

Notice today they seem to have actually done it, so I guess they’ve had a few similar messages.

:grin:

15 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I noticed they were asterisked this morning and wondered what happened :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It appears that hitbtc may be allowing MAID withdrawals again now.

1 Like

I don’t think it is working for everyone. They seem to be selective about who can withdraw a lot of the time (not just with MAID). I’ve heard 3 or 4 people moaning about not being able to get money off there and I never hear it about other exchanges. It may just be rumours or done for reasonable reasons, but hearing it a few times is enough for me to not want to risk sending any money there to find out personally.

I was just looking at the Omni price. In USD it looks about where it was in the crowd sale now. Obviously, way off its Bitcoin price, but at least the original crowd sale looks to be in better shape now! :slight_smile:

How much cost btc to send maidsafecoin from omni wallet in dollars value?

Seems like BTC will have a short-term correction today, let’s hope MAID can gain some sats :).

Will anyone of you implement any stop losses if you are trading MAID/BTC? I have also set up a few buy orders to pick up cheap maid if that happens. I have most of my MAID in storage, but I like to trade a portion to ride the BTC waves.

All the crypto money is flowing into BCH right now. BTC and alts are getting hammered. Figures… I just purchased an Antminer S9 not 30 minutes earlier using BCH when it was trading at $2741USD (vice the $3291 ATH just reached).

It’s almost comical to watch the crypto herd rushing to the top. Like in a split second they’re feeding from a different crypto coin.

The good news: that hungry crypto herd will come to feed at the SAFE trough sooner than later. Cheers!

11 Likes

BCH is listed on Coinbase

1 Like

I think this week we’re going to assist to a large BTC dip cause all the weak hands who bought last weeks are going to sell.
But IMO is better, so BTC is going to be cleaned of all the speculators which wanted just to ride the wave of easy and fast making money.
Well, same thought for MAID; we don’t need speculators, we need investors.

1 Like

All of top 30 cryptocurrencies now have a market cap of over $1bn! Whoa! :open_mouth:

6 Likes