MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

@draw is about to say something…

@Runswick and what do you think I was planning to say?

I thought you’d say, “and what ima say?”.:blush:

That is what I did kinda say, but I what I was planning to say was that @Zoki also seems to predict the Pound will go lower than the Euro :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah, that struck me too!

wonder how the dude on here from the other day is feeling…had 1 million MAID but ‘nah i’ll ditch it for my awesome trading hook ups and ride my bubbly crap coins home’…

I guarantee the $800k+ he would be sitting on if he held instead of chasing is significantly more than is currently in his pocket…meaning he could buy the Ferrari after all muwhahahahahaha :racing_car:

Sorry, couldn’t help myself, he seemed nice enough.

2 Likes

Seems the major alts are in the green. So people are moving back into the alts and explains why btc has flattened out.

And it seems the futures market listing has had little effect, except maybe to help the alts.

2 Likes

Anyone able to put together a SafeCoin version of this great advice?

4 Likes

Hahahahaha…you and i both. I get the feeling some people are going to bleed really bad this dump…

Futures should add stability and push the price changes out into a long tail in the future. It should make Bitcoin leas spiky and may actually prevent the price from collapsing suddenly.

Maybe the speculators and bubble pushers will move to more easily moved targets now?

3 Likes

$1.20 minimum by Xmas day.

6 Likes

I take full credit for this pump with my marketing video :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: jk jk

A big hand to the amazing team, working every day to create an amazing world for us to live in.

Let’s go @MaidSafe ! 2018

17 Likes

Would be great Lisa, but I think it’s only possible in our dreams :smiley:

Two weeks ago it was 0.57, today 0.83 at its peak for the day. (45% increase)

One week could see that again (realms of possibility). 45% rise again is 1.20

2 Likes

Okay, so the whole market is up through the roof but can anyone tell me if there are any sites that analyse the amount of new money flowing into the market, weekly, monthly, quarterly…?

hey guys, do you expect a correction after all this growth?

The one that comes closest:

2 Likes

I no longer have the link, but I read that one JPM analyst estimated about a 6B USD net inflow sept,oct,nov.

2 Likes

I’m hoping this rise is the correction from all the recent altcoin dumpings. Maid was briefly 70c back in June/July. Everything seems to be correcting again.

4 Likes

Who knows, but no one is getting my Maid. I just keep looking foward a couple of years

6 Likes