MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Hope maidsafecoin will be top 30 soon!

1 Like

Seemingly undone again.

Hmm, so it is. And once again it drags MAID down as people don’t seem to want to risk arb’ing it.

Meh, it’s 88c on Bittrex, that’s what matters :wink:

5 Likes

We are bumping up against a major downtrend line on the Daily chart of Maid/Btc. If we can break through…) It’s also pushing up against the 50 day ema.

1 Like

I’ve given up reading crypto charts. It’s all too unpredictable!

2 Likes

Maid chart excepted, I find them easier to read than Forex or Equity Market charts.

Nice price recovery, back up at 80cents. Someone might have been taking profits and oversold and dropped us back down to 60cents?

Yeah, could be. Thin market - just a bunch of bots and a few crickets!!)

2 Likes

Hit 87cents last night. Wow.

2 Likes

Does MAID have any plans to add the coin to binance exchange?

1 Like

I would be bold enough to wish for a Bitfinex listing knowing that they trade DATA coin, currently #91 on coinmarketcap, with a cap of approx. 184 million.

2 Likes

I noticed that too… Odd.

It looks like Coin Market Cap changed the denominator to the native platform. For example MCO (ERC20 Token) is now denominated in ETH. It’s not a bad idea, but I think they need to still keep the ability to chart all coin performance against BTC though.

2 Likes

Which bitcoin? BTC? BCH? :joy:
I dont argue for either and think they made a wise choice. Bitcoin’s supposed superiority and using it to measure “alts” performance has never made sense to me.
(Matter of opinion I know)
Anyway I think its a good choice by cap.

BTC if any since that is the blockchain it operates on.

1 Like

We’ll have no manipulation here please…

2 Likes

Point taken; however, so long as I still have to buy BTC to get MAID, I want to easily see the performance charted against BTC.

Also, denominating in BTC is a convention that makes for easier communication/comparison across coins. I think it’s like benchmarking against the market leader.

Until BCH should overtake BTC (doubtful), BTC :slight_smile:

BTC is taking a beating and MAID is rising against BTC. Interesting times. But I am guessing that BTC is just going through a correction and seems BCH is too having dropped.

Anyone have any better information?

1 Like

Yikes ,70 billion USD just disappeared off the crypto market cap. Time for a wee dram

1 Like

Also time to start collecting some lovely cheap BTC for the next bull run (with the intention of piling the profits back to MAID :wink: )

1 Like