MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I guess more long term holders than the average coin. This is a long term project after all. I think it’s safe to say most people here are not in a rush to sell!

9 Likes

Thanks drehb. It doesn’t look as bad as some of the fees mentioned from above. Seems like still can make a few transfers without it will cost a fortune in BTC.

75 cents. :grinning:

1 Like

Yoah :sunglasses: Could it be that Blockfolio is not showing the right price? At coinmarketcap maid is at 0,67 on polo?! :blush:

79 cents on polo. 0.000043 btc.

1 Like

I am talking about euro sry :smiley:

Change your blockfolio exchange to bittrex seems to work better

2 Likes

Thanks, it works, but the price is on bittrex lower :smiley:

Never tried block folio app before. Quite good. Better than the coincap.io which keeps hanging.

1 Like

Flippin heck, New ATH again!

83c on Poloniex now

Bring on $s instead of cents.

:wink:

8 Likes

Looks like LBT team are also a little concerned about there being a Bitcoin bubble. Also think it has parallels with dot com bubble.

Listen to Let’s Talk Bitcoin! #350 - Such Great Heights by Let’s Talk Bitcoin! #np on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

It has gone a bit mental today with good volume too.

2 Likes

It is a bit worrying. Expecting some serious dumping in the next day or two. Knowing my luck I’ll sell out and they’ll keep going up!

1 Like

Nooo… I was wanting to sell my pumped coins to get more maid…

3 Likes

I feel a $1.00 and beyond coming closer and closer. Why? Beacuse this rising tide pulling up the entire market seems senseless. It looks like the mainstream is just starting to get a taste, and they like it.

8 Likes

21b2hz

5 Likes

So… I know a few on here have been looking at bitcoin with envy, maybe even selling out… but anyone notice that if you held maidsafe for the past month then you would have doubled your money? 100% gain? For once I didn’t get shaken out of an investment.

Maidsafe is an excellent investment.

100% in one month… compare that to your high street savings account. LOL! Merry Christmas.

12 Likes

MAID is at $1 right now.

Sorry everyone $1 AUD

13 Likes

Got me good! My heart actually skipped a beat. LOL
$1 Australian still a reason to celebrate. Woooo!!

Let’s party through the £1.00 €1.00 etc…

5 Likes

I said this 2 weeks ago and now hit 80 cents.

4 Likes