MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Some may say he could hire a team next year though :thinking:
Im in the minority what does my opinion matter :joy:

2 Likes

If heā€™s good, maybe he can earn a lot more with the CEP program. And he will have experience to lead that team properly.

1 Like

I agree with yoiu. This is more like the beginning of a bubble. Letā€™s just say there is bubble potential. And crypto is such a bizarre untested market that anything can happen. The baby boomers havenā€™t even really discovered crypto yet, and they have the most money. When they enter the crypto arena then you will see more of the traditional bubble I believe. Most baby boomers donā€™t even know how to invest in crypto.

All just speculation on my part.

I honestly wish I had a crystal ball. Lol

3 Likes

ā€¦so ā€œthe laptop will cost Bob $1000ā€.

Where he gets that $1000 from is down to him.

Thatā€™s what I thinkā€¦ I canā€™t really see it any other way, but I like the question and Iā€™m intrigued by the results of the vote!:thinking:

edit: (at the moment more people have said $10K)

2 Likes

Wonder if maid will stay below a dollar no matter what, until vaults are perceived to be just around the corner. This has been another thought surrounding arbitrary variables, by the great me. ā€¦But going from penny stock to dollars is always major, especially when itā€™s taken this long, relative to the boom && the start of the crowd sale.

Absolutely, Im ambivalent as to how I value the tokens that I hold but I chose $50.
I feel that by valuing them at the dollar amount I paid for them the emotional rollercoaster is significantly less taxing on the soul throughout the ups and downs.

2 Likes

Letā€™s say Maid doubles overnight. Would you sell any?. Not this little fat duck. I know what itā€™s worth.

5 Likes

Just FYI

74c on Polo now. New ATH

11 Likes

A wee little nip to celebrate then :wink:

Actually, no reason required for that at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Isnā€™t it 9am Monday in Aus? I applaud your commitment :wink:

4 Likes

There needs to be a fourth option:

The real cost is $50, the nominal cost is $1000, and the opportunity cost is $10,000

13 Likes

Yep BTC is at the 1995-1996 stage of that dot com bubble chart.

If you scaled the BTC chart the same as the dot com graph then you get similarities. But they are different beasts

Also if you scaled the dot com bubble chart including the start of the internet in the 70ā€™s then the dot com bubble would look like a vertical line too. So if you scale BTC correctly then it looks like the dot com chart.

Anyhow if pnsion funds start investing as other institutions have then there is still a lot of money to poor into BTC.

MAID (SAFEcoin) on the other hand is the steady growth coin less affected by the BTC ā€œbubbleā€. Once the technology is live the SAFEcoin will actually be adding real world worth and thus the coin will become a real value coin that can be swapped for a lot more than money. It can be used for the most valuable commodity today - knowledge / data

9 Likes

I think tonights price action deserves some sort of rocket picture, even if itā€™s a little one.

16 Likes

Bittrex wallet also offline due to ā€˜wallet maintenanceā€™ , leaving only 1 exchange Polo, where we can depositā€¦ ; /

Its offline for at least 4 days (or more as I recall). I am trying to withdraw some for last couple of days. Donā€™t know when it would be back online.

If it bubbles to USD50 i would sell a load. But i would keep a stack for the future. The tech has so much potentialā€¦

3 Likes

Hopefully the potential will be realised in the next couple of years

All this bubble talk!
I think the real bubble is the fact that TRillions of dollars have recently been created out of thin air and BTC is acting as the prick.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Based on the updates i think we are not far away. A couple of years is about right. But you never knowā€¦could be sooner or later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why do you guys think the trade volume for Maid is so low? I understand the uncertainty regarding timelines for the SAFE Network can be a concern, but there are many projects at launch stage with 10x daily volume as MaidSafeCoin. I guess we will need to start testing Safecoin before it generates interests amongst trades.