Boots on the Ground - Alpha 2 campaign

Hello @goindeep , with the next update, I will also post visit data on the Bulgarian site.

In the forum we have one registered confirmed: Introduce yourself - #660 by Simo

But it is still important to note how poster advertising works. When people see something new for the first time, they usually consider it nonsense. Even the most brilliant of us tend to be wrong for things that never existed before, see this post by David regarding bitcoin What’s up today? (Part 1) - #644 by dirvine

So at first the new is rejected. But then you see a second poster for the SAFE Network - Alpha 3 version, later for Alpha 4, and you think “I know this… let me look again”…

And one day you will see poster “Earn money with the free resources on your computer on the SAFE Network!”. But this time it will not be something new for you and you will check it out… I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

So perseverance is important, discipline is important, this is a game of numbers. Maybe it will take years before we see big growth, but it is important that one does what he believes and I believe in the future of the SAFE Network!

16 Likes