Welcome to nginx!

So I became a trust-level 1 user, got an invitation token from @dugcampbell and… this is what i get when i go to invite.maidsafe.net

Stuck in the process, any help?

4 Likes

I’m guessing they are upgrading something. Hopefully will be back up soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@frabrunelle @Nadia any advice?

1 Like

You will need to wait until one the the Maidsafe staff can fix the problem. I am sure they will update this topic when fixed, or they have something to update us with

2 Likes

Looks like the server crashed somehow. We will get that back up and running this morning though.

6 Likes

nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)

Time to upgrade that bad boy to at least like 1.17+ :laughing: , patch up some of the CVE’s and whatnot. Getting the time of day to care about webservers/upgrades is always tough tho when there is app building to do :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Morning @josephkentcraig we are looking into this one. Will message back here when we have some news.
Thanks for flagging it.

3 Likes

@josephkentcraig the invite server is back up and running.

It’s a little slower than normal (its taking between 10-20 seconds to acknowledge the updated IP). We are looking into the speed issue, but the server is itself, back up and running.

13 Likes

alright, i’m in. what now? :smile: I’d love to contribute computing power into this!

2 Likes

You can’t run a vault yet, but you can surf sites, send messages, etc. See here: List of Websites/Safesites & WebIDs (Community Resources)

Can run a vault but personal :smiley: so if you make a vault you can make available stuff to people that will connect to your vault

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.