The Crypto Show with Nick Lambert of MaidSafe & Stephen Sheftall of Defense Distributed

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-crypto-show-with-nick-lambert-of-maidsafe-stephen-sheftall-of-defense-distributed

:stuck_out_tongue: @nicklambert great overview of the SAFE Network.

Yeah Cryptoshow and @fergish please keep informing this show about the SAFE Network.

17 Likes

Good job Nick! /thumbs up

5 Likes

Nice once, great job at dodging that bullet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@nicklambert you’re a smooth guest! Normally crypto show seems really awkward with the way they just burst into commercials but you were very receptive and kept on topic were very informative. Seriously was a great interview and was cool hearing some of your origin story! Cheers! Just about to listen to David’s interview with Ernie :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I loved the interview, amazing job @nicklambert

2 Likes

Excellent 50 minutes on SAFEnetwork from @NickLambert and a bit about himself. I don’t often manage to listen to all the interviews Nick and David do, but this was well worth it - especially to hear about “cheeky” David’s pitch to the marketing company he used to work for! :wink:

I liked Nick’s summary of SAFEnetwork early on, which was: “… to remove data centers and servers from the management and communication of our data, and replace it with the spare computer resources of all the users on the network” (at about 10:03).

Noted: MaidSafe’s BnkToTheFuture.com stock offer due in September!

6 Likes

@happybeing don’t forget the tidbit about talks with a wallet company for maidsafecoin/safecoin integration down the line :wink:

3 Likes