Safecoin in the Media?

Just wanted to gather some opinions on why Safecoin/Safenetwork does not get that much coverage from the media? And, it seems when it does, it’s normally quite ominous.

3 Likes

Most people think we aim to achieve to much and that it is just not possible.

To be honest, there have been some much more positive reviews of late, as people are able to see it all coming together.

9 Likes

First thing is, that to have attention like FB Libra, you must be global influancer already, others must atleast wait for start of network to prove that everything you talk about is working.

Second thing is, that you need extra time to travel around world to talk about your project, which might slow down the project if you are important in development.

You can read down from this post to see some media articles etc…

4 Likes

Because Safecoin have not yet been created yet (current is Maidsafecoin) and the SAFE-network is not live in a full functioning way yet.

The SAFE-network have been mentioned from time to time and if you look around the forum you will probably find some, for example in the post Menderit made above.

3 Likes

What i would find interesting to know, is what the marketing team has in the cards when we launch!!! :rocket:

6 Likes

Me too bro.

Very very interested.

I think we have to keep in mind that this project is open source so the reality is that anyone can market it.

4 Likes

Because this project is:

a) not finished

b) anti-blockchain

c) potentially threatening to the status quo on too many fronts

2 Likes