Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

I get email notifications when ever there is a pull request, merge, etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like they did a lot of work in routing and crust.

3 Likes

What is the upcoming news ?!

2 Likes

Today we should see another Dev-update so who knows. Welcome to the forum btw :+1:

3 Likes

Yes today is the day! Tuesday is my favorite day of the week!

5 Likes

Thanks you, did not know that tuesdays were the update day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice time to join… this week’s update should be very interesting and we’re all expecting testnet soon :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah !! Ive bought some and im down so far but i dont plan to sell soon ! I see this like a big chance of being part of a huge project. Lets wait the good news :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ooo it’s tuesday again :slightly_smiling:

and the 9th of Feb already, where does the time go?! :wink:

fingers crossed for the news we’re all dying to hear this week!

mvp mvp mvp mvp

;p

1 Like

We are all in our morning catchup meet just now saying the same :slight_smile: MVP will not be this week as it’s all coming together though and all the bits seem good and working. There’s some tidy up in core modules binding parts together. So looks good but will not deliver today though. Sorry man don’t want to disappoint, the weekly updates feel like hours apart s opposed to 7 days :frowning:

15 Likes

Aw well, at least it all seems like it’s working and there’s no big bug discovery or anything.

I guess we’ll just have to hope for a release date in one of the next couple of updates.

So close it is making my head hurt with anticipation :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers for keeping us up-to-date David :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

I wonder if you’ll manage to get an MVP out in time for my birthday. It would be an awesome present. :wink: Keep up the good work guys.

It’s a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock and Roll - AC/DC

Your music of the day lol

3 Likes

Yes a few things to iron out and your much closer to seeing all the work produce results:slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Is there suppose to have an update today ?!

1 Like

Every Tuesday evening GMT as a rule.

1 Like

I think we’re all expecting a great update (day after) tomorrow :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

tomorrow? :open_mouth: yes I hope for awesome news very soon too =-O But let’s not get too excited too soon :disappointed_relieved: maybe tuesday some good news …? Or do you know something I don’t know …?

EDIT: OOOOOOH it’s tomorrow for you when the update will arrive xD … sorry … I forgot the earth isn’t flat … timezones and so on …

4 Likes

I’m personally going to be releasing something exciting within a couple days too :wink:

8 Likes

That’s great news Ephi! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

waaaaah - exciting times ahead … :no_mouth: … why do I have to work on my master thesis while all this is happening … >.< …

ps: couldn’t you just slow down a little bit? :innocent: :smiling_imp: :open_mouth: all of you …? only for 1.5 months …? :smiley:

1 Like