Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

No, that’s just a tool for Maidsafe to speed up their internal processes of setting up testnets - as far as I understand it.

There has been a lot of Github activity fixing bugs, implementing features, enhancing error messages, improving logging etc. All of that does not necessarily reflect to that launch tool in any way.

2 Likes

Is it the seventh yet? :smiley: I’m getting itchy

6 Likes

Lets hope that it is the 7th this week and not next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

New years gift… Test net in January at some stage :cowboy_hat_face::crossed_fingers:

is 7 the magic number we have all been waiting for…
download

3 Likes

Thanks for the laugh!

https://github.com/maidsafe/sn_client/pull/1327

11 Likes

I am betting on this week. :gift:

6 Likes

Want to put your socks where your mouth is :joy:

6 Likes

I’m cotton intolerant but I will put 20 MAID on it.
Max 5 bets if there are any takers :grin:
Only taking bets today!

5 Likes

I’ll bet against, but not for maid, for the pleasure of being wrong :thinking:

12 Likes

Hmmm… A lot of Github activity but 2 weeks time I’m thinking… Time to figure out some more bugs!

1 Like

I stand firm! My correctness proven by no Maidsafe devs betting against me! :grin:

3 Likes

Aha :smiley: :smiley: … That was pure badness from me :smiley:

4 Likes

Obfuscation! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t think so. Master sn_api and sn_node are currently not compatible. I get following error:

$ ./safe auth create --test-coins
Passphrase:
Password:
Sending request to authd to create a Safe...
[2021-01-13T21:46:12Z ERROR safe] sn_cli error: [Error] AuthdError - [Error] ClientError - QuicP2P error: ReadExactError(FinishedEarly)

Even if it’s corrected by tomorrow I think it would be premature to deliver it because testing needs time.

4 Likes

Friday counts as this week too, room for still being right :wink:

3 Likes

I hope it’s this week, or at least there’s news about when it will be. Excitement from Dec 17 got a lot of people engaged, and it would be helpful to keep the positive momentum going :smile:

7 Likes

Close, very close in the home straight, just around the corner … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

New launch tool version, so they could be attempting :sunglasses:

5 Likes

SN_routing
v0.41.0

BREAKING CHANGES :slight_smile:

7 Likes