Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Or

Definitely one of those

4 Likes

I also don’t see happy Hourman (:clock1: @metoo?) in your list.
Hourman

1 Like

I did not look close enough at that list! :wink:

1 Like

I guess this is technically true, at MaidSafe, as well

My money is on the little known superhero Porkman. He wasn’t much good at climbing walls and didn’t look great in spandex, but he could eat his way out of anything.

8 Likes

As the man said: not this week. So I think the roadmap for the roadmap goes like this:

Week 1: Nothing
Week 2: Probably more nothing
Week 3: Likely something
Week 4: Definitely 100% something
Week 5: Roadmap
Week 3.25-6: starsmick complaining about something else instead of being grateful for life and breathing like holy heck man you might actually faint like the prophecies foretell

3 Likes

Could be MOON MAN but I’m thinking more likely, SOON MAN :wink:

5 Likes

MOON MAN was the first thing that popped into my head too :laughing: , then when I saw ROAD MAP it made much more sense.

But a well executed ROAD MAP will likely put us all on the crypto MOON MAN! So I am happy either way :+1: . Would be interesting to see how maid manages their internal coding affairs, I have always done agile with scrum masters and 1-2 week sprints with demo/retro as well. Probably hard to meet that kinda rigid structure because I think they spend a lot of time on the thinking side for many weeks. Idk what you do at a demo/retro session when all you have are your jumbled thoughts for complex situations haha, get it on paper and draw it up and group discuss I suppose :grinning: .

4 Likes

Hey “Happy Hour” doesn’t fit, cannot be a legit Engineering puzzle

Unless its “Soon Man” Just wait a little - happy hour is soon man

4 Likes

For a split second I thought about TROONMAN, but as this is not possible it has to be HODLME!

3 Likes

The calm before the storm? Fleming on thursday? :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe roadmap and a testnet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or a roadmap to Fleming and beyond?

1 Like

In the next 3 weeks for sure

1 Like

Tough Crowd Jim, no pressure :sweat_smile: :smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes