Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

So I went to try out the accreditation test but I’m afraid it’s different for US investors. There’s a third party called BMI and they can access your financial I formation and info on assets apparently, in the warning it states if you don’t pass you can lose access to your account etc. Can any US investor here confirm this? Or have any success?

1 Like

@nigel, thank you once again. Up about 220% at the moment. Any other projects since then?

Anyone else, what projects you appreciate and why?

2 Likes

# 19 crypto
1.1B market cap. 242.4M :lock: for 4.65 years

Which crypto is that? :wink:

1 Like

Just opinions. Personally I like Tezos (XTZ), and I hear people talk about Ren and sometimes VeChain but I don’t know anything about those two so do your due diligence. Glad you made gains! Hope your life gets a little brighter because of it.

2 Likes

Augur is launching v2 soon and has been pumping a bit due to the news. Decentralized prediction markets are very interesting, and solving the usability issues of v1 is exciting. Hopefully there is some more traction with this launch.

2 Likes

I heard few weeks ago about a social networks project called Desmos Network (https://www.desmos.network/). They are doing an ico until 07/27/2020. This project is build on top of Cosmos. It seems that this project is similar to Decorum project. Any thought.
Thanks

2 Likes

Its quite nice to see all these DeFi projects on ethereum doing 10000% , not that I own any.

If we manage to provide free transactions alot of it will hopefully move to our network to save on fees.

Its been a long wait, but hopefully not too much longer now.

8 Likes

I would love to think that it will work that way, but my opinion has always been that it’s hard to break through the first mover advantage. While SAFE will provide more security and privacy, I’m not sure how easy it will be to convince the ethereum club that the move would provide significant new value to them. I hope I’m wrong because we need that kind of movement.

2 Likes

Many projects failed to even launch due to the cost of using the platform.
If we can reduce that cost significantly I think we will get alot of traction.

Wishfull thinking maybe, but its what I believe.

3 Likes

We don’t need to convince them. We only need to “capture” the others 99.99% of humanity :wink:

3 Likes

Well there are working blockchains that labelled themselves as Eth Killers and they never marketed, had awful presentations, and or stumbling spokespeople. But what usually happens is, here is our moment lets flub it and do a massive selloff to anger our existing investors. Now Neo,Cardano,EOS say what you will did a good job marketing, interviews etc. I know the very talented programmers think the tech will sell itself, but that is not that case.

2 Likes

SAFE doesn’t even have a token standard, let alone smart contacting, so I wouldn’t count on that.

4 Likes

Even with an 0.000000001 SAFE transaction fee and privacy by default, Maidsafe could make it happen. Moreover if SAFE Network services are in satoshi’s then the network is directly competing with prices on exchanges and clearnet services. For example if an NRS is 0.00000001 on the network, while the cheapest DNS on Godaddy is € 0,01/per annum. I’m sure at sum point people will be able to do the math. @goindeep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Bitcoin is really moving!
(…and gold)

I think if you were lucky enough to take profits in bitcoin on that recent spike, we are going to see far lower prices of maid as prices in bitcoin.

2 Likes

Anyone wish to give me an education on XRP in why it matters? I keep getting yelled at and being told I don’t understand it but it appears to me there is very little to understand. Insane supply and limited function.

3 Likes

Centralised garbage imho.

6 Likes

That’s what I keep saying

3 Likes

XRP is like any other crypto. Works fast with low fees. You can send money from one wallet to another. I use it to send from crypto . com to Bittrex, where I sell it for BTC and buy MAID

:godzilla:

XRP is only there for the benefit of its owners. It is all hype. Too much supply as you say

1 Like