Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

PlusToken moves 100 million USD worth of ETH.

1 Like

The blood sweat and tears of a lot of suckers.

4 Likes

I keep a small amount of maid on an exchange in case there is an unusual spike in price so I can take advantage of it.

Well… this downward trend in BTC. I’ve not been able to resist. I am up 10% on my bitcoins. Wondering if I should continue to play the BTC/USD downward trend, or just take my winnings and buy maid.

I’m no trader, so could lose it all.

3 Likes

for a long enough period this is exactly what will happen … You risk something that has the potential to go up thousands of times for a few insignificant percentages profit …

Fortunately I dont hold any ETH or I’d be a little concerned about my sweat and tears too.

2 Likes

I don’t hold any either - well not any more…
The blood sweat and tears have all been washed away.

Don’t do margin, kids, just don’t do it.

2 Likes

When you trade you look at a screen and you want to take the money of another person who looks at a screen like you and tries to take your money…

Trade destroys your sleep, your health, your relationships and is one of the few hobbies, because of which people commit suicide…

Do not trade! Just don’t do it.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Very true. And in order to push negative interest rates, cash needs to go too.

2 Likes

Trading is fine as long as you trade the excess. I have no sleepless nights, just a question of moderation, like everything in life …

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t make it mysterious, all evidence lead to Craig Wright as Satoshi. He is the only one in the industry that comes up with fresh ideas.

1 Like

Doubt it, he seems crazy and out for attention. Something Satoshi never was identified as…

6 Likes

Why wouldn’t he just sign something using his pgp if it was him?
Why was he found lying in court about dates of things that were proven lies?

7 Likes

Lots of people come up with fresh ideas and just say hi I am me and I have a new innovation. Craig Wright should have done that and if his ideas were good the market would decide that. Instead he has this crutch of claiming to be satoshi. While I don’t believe it, it doesn’t really matter if he is or is not. Buy coins that are good coins, not coins that have good mascots (well except DOGE lol)

9 Likes

Just because there is one person (Which there is not) does not automatically mean they were the one all those years ago.

He has proved in court he is not the one. He proved it because he could not cough any evidence which he should have been able to supply any one of the requested evidence.

If anything Craig has many times showed he could not be Satoshi, but he keeps trying to make people believe it because he has a lot of money riding on his product. He is a scammer by definition.

11 Likes

Interestingly, it is easy for him to prove he is Satoshi, but hard for anyone else to prove he is absolutely not. An absence of evidence can’t prove he isn’t.

That said, I suspect he is just trying to ride a gravy train, which his claims of being Satoshi grease. Tbh, I don’t really care either way though - it means nothing to me.

2 Likes

Although now his claim has been tested many times and he could not provide any evidence for his claims.

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without regard.

So not only can he not back up his claims, he cannot do it in court when he is trying to prove his claims. So the statement “An absence of evidence can’t prove he isn’t.” doesn’t apply anymore

Also that statement doesn’t hold when the person making the claim does not provide the evidence. The statement applies when trying to disprove something.

6 Likes

I agree. He was mining BTC from his home in Australia before the authorities knocked on his door and he took off. Somehow I can’t picture Satoshi mining BTC from his home

1 Like

I’m sorry guys, but Craig understands the BTC protocol better than anyone else. While most said Bitcoin can not scale, Craig is just proving how bitcoin can scale now (not tomorrow) and to infinity. Everyone said Bitcoin is not turing complete, while Craig always said bitcoin is turing complete. Soon they are going to implement smart contracts on BSV. You may say that scaling with big blocks leads to centralization but this is just a myth. Decentralization has never been the end in itself but the means to achieve fault tolerance. BSV may end up with five big data centers around the world but as long as these parties compete between themselves it is decentralized enough. People will realize within a year or so that Craig is Satoshi. Right now his company leads in the world in Block chain patents. You know what does that mean? Winners have patents (Microsoft, apple) losers don’t.