Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Been looking into pulsechain a bit more. The forked ETH (called PULSE) will be diluted by 10,000x and will go through its own price discovery.

The forked PDC tokens will have 0 value, and you won’t be able to trade them for PULSE, anyway.

1 Like

It’s not exactly like that. The pair from UniSwap will also be copied so if you have a pulsePDC you will be able to sell it for a Pulse in the UniSwap copy.

Privacy. Security. Freedom

I don’t quite understand how it works, yet, but so far I don’t think it’s all that appealing, unless one is still into HEX (which I sold months ago). The HEX volume will certainly exist, but anything else is just betting that pulsechain will do better than ethereum, cardano, polkadot, solana, algorand, elrond, avalanche, etc. It’s a competitive space.

1 Like

An interesting, well sourced and provisioned with data (and timely too) article on tether, and a quick reminder to all about some undercurrents to the crash and some of the ‘elephants in the room’.

1 Like

There will be lots of CBDCs over there soon. Some of will have very few regulation.

I’m curious as to how a decentralised stable coin actually functions economically… I mean, isn’t pegging it to USD just centralisation by proxy?

2 Likes

You don’t have to be a rocket engineer to understand that Richard needs Pulse like a Trojan horse to bring Hex into the field of view of the wider crypto community. I personally expect Pulse to make x10 or x100 in the next 1 year. Hex is x1000 for 1.5 years, obviously he understanding how to play the crypto game…

Perhaps so, but im not buying any pulse with sacrificed coins. I’ll probably try to swap my air drops into pHEX, then stake them. But I’m not convinced that we will be able to swap those air drops unless the platform they are for migrates/joins the new chain.

1 Like

You will be able to exchange the pERC20 tokens for Pulse in the copy of UniSwap. Of course, I don’t expect this to be a large amount, that’s why it is diluted by 10,000 so that people who get free airdrop can’t drain value to their favorite tokens (MAID, for example).

Will we just be able to use the existing uniswap exchange using the pulsechain mainnet wallet on metamask? Or will a new Uniswap exchange have to be published with a different web address?

1 Like

UniSwap is just a smart contract. It will be copied along with all available pairs in it 1 to 1 (with ETH dilution).

This means, for example, that the ETH / USDC pair will be copied as PULSE / pUSDC and if you have USDC you will be able to exchange it for PULSE, ie. although pUSDC will not be recognized by CoinBase it will have some value other than 0.

It will definitely be interesting. People controlling 300k bitcoin took free Hex, I expect a percentage of the mass of people stuffing money into pictures of dogs to pound into Pulse - it’s just the crazy reality and if this is the game, why not take advantage … I would buy a few billboards with ads for Safe with the free money I will take from Pulse :dragon:

Ok, this is where I am confused. I have read that the ERC-20 tokens will purposely have a ZERO value (having to do with avoiding pulsechain being labeled a security), and will not gain value unless the devs of that coin migrate or conjoin with the new chain.

I understand that pairs and dapps will be copied, what I’m wondering about is how to use those copies.

1 Like

At the time of copying they will have a price of 0. Then bridges will be run to Ethereum to create wrapped tokens and a fiat price will be found.

They will be used like everything else - people will run url addresses through which you can access smart contracts - for example UniSwap is accessible through this website (with one setting it will redirects to the Pulse copy of UniSwap):

https://ethhex.com/swap

1 Like

Do you think BTC will reach a new ATH before the end of June this year?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I voted no just because end of June may be too soon. I think what is more likely is a slow, steady, almost imperceptible grind up and eventually blast off. Though I have seen some historic alignment of our current situation where this is just past half way to the blow off top so I’m not counting out a quick recovery.

I would be in disbelief of the bear. Bitcoin likes max pain so :man_shrugging:t3: There is a lot of big money shorting too. Only time will tell.

4 Likes

At the moment my question might seem absurd, but that’s why I asked. :slight_smile:

I have to admit the poll function still confuses me. I’d like to edit the poll to see who voted, but I don’t know how. Anybody?

2 Likes

I don’t think edits to polls are possible once published.

2 Likes

I’m torn. I feel I will be wrong, no matter what I answer! :rofl: I hope the Bitcoin honey badger bounces back, as it all seems a bit fast and premature. I’m a long term hodler either way, so it is really about what numbers I see on my screen rather than what I’m going to spend. Hey ho! :smiley:

5 Likes

Looking a little more near term.
I think the weekend is going to be shaky.
Just a guess… let’s see.

2 Likes

Dyor but New Found Gold, a Gold explorer in Newfoundland appears to have hit the mother lode. Imo it is the birth of a monster

1 Like