Moderation / crowdfunding

No, actually. I have acted as an advisor and am a supporter for the project and will continue to do so as appropriate. I’d love to get some kickback for the effort I’ve put in, but there is no such arrangement or plan. (Probably should be, though, come to think of it. )

I have taken the time to do exactly the same regarding Decorum that I have for the last 2 years for the SAFE Network and SafeX and other activities that catch my imagination: looked deeply, been enthusiastic if what I see is cool, and use my abilities to communicate to share what I see.

I’m a mod because I was trusted enough to be asked to be. I’ve not been super active as a mod, but do what I can. Believe it or not, there’s no great endorphin rush from exerting all the vast, life-and-death power that goes with the position. It’s actually fairly thankless, especially when you pipe up. :unamused:

I call it as I see it. You are quite welcome to see it differently. You’re even welcome to question whether my judgment is sound. I could be wrong. Don’t help out Decorum if you don’t want to, or think if you won’t benefit from doing so. That’s been made clear.

7 Likes