MaidSafeCoin (MAID) to be Listed on P2PB2B!

Seems that way. I just did KYC, it is all automatic and does not require any wait until UK working hours

5 Likes

USA KYC was automatic and took about 5 minutes.

3 Likes

12 Likes

KYC was utterly straightforward, no problems at all. I couldn’t put my hands on my passport (well who has needed their passport this past year?) and had to use my diving license - a quick video of that , then one of my face, 15 secs for the facial recognition to agree it was really me and then I could get some funds deposited ready for the MAID market opening. Nae tother abaw

2 Likes

AMA with @JimCollinson will be live in the P2PB2B Telegram group in < 1 hour from now. (8:00 AM UTC)

Join the talk

8 Likes

PM me ticket number please, I’ll have it solved.

1 Like

Do they accept any among ISO 24801-2, CMAS one star, PADI, SSI and NAUI ? :wink:

1 Like

Was a great AMA @JimCollinson, I hope we get some new forum members from it

6 Likes

Was it recorded? Or anyway to view it?

It’s all on the P2PB2B telegram. It was pretty hectic though, so I imagine it’d be hard to follow… and I was on slow mode, so questions coming in way fast, and could only answer once every 30secs.

Pleased with the turnout though!

15 Likes

Awesome news.

3 Likes

That was great content AND it got me out of bed super early today! :slight_smile: Well done

9 Likes

Thank you for the offer. When I woke up today, it had been approved. Ultimately it only took them one or two business days over a holiday weekend - not bad!

It’s go time!! :smile:

21 Likes

Phewww!!! …

14 Likes

If you are really lucky… you will not have us hassle you about exchanges for a little while :grin:

9 Likes

A quick FYI: MAID/BTC pair is temporarily disabled. They’re adding a decimal point for more precise trading. Will be re-enabled shortly.

12 Likes

I got in quick - traded ETH for BTC and put in a couple of buy orders at ~1860 sats

All I saw was " Your order has been added to the queue.
Maybe I am too used to Bittrex and Binance but I do not find P2PB2B interface to be at all intuitive

They need @JimCollinson to come in and consult :slight_smile:

8 Likes

MAID/BTC pair has been re-enabled with the correct decimal precision. Happy trading!

13 Likes

Still not showing in the search for pairs dialog

I can only get to the trading screens by typing in the URLs
https://p2pb2b.io/trade/MAID_USDT/

https://p2pb2b.io/trade/MAID_BTC/

1 Like