MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

That would be a fine present indeed. Today’s action seems to show that there is a lack of liquidity of available MAID that will make it very hard for anybody to acquire a significant position without driving the price up. Should lead to a rather dramatic rise at some point, I would think.

7 Likes

This is the whale buying before their planned pump-n-dump

They buy cheap first to have plenty of coin to sell in the dump

Then they start claiming its going to jump in price because of this or that (pump)

Then when its jumped in price because of all the FOMO and others trying to take advantage of the pump n dump the whale sells all their coin they accumulated (now) and the little they bought to start the pumping of the price.

I’m guessing they think alpha 3 is about to be announced. It would seem though that is still too far off for a successful pump-n-dump now/soon. So they may end up holding the coin till they can do a PnD

3 Likes

I wish them much success holding it down. I would like to keep accumulating as long as humanly possible.

2 Likes

All that surge in Maid buying appeared to be only on HitBTC - but the whole exchange/all offerings surged around 27% in trading volume over the last 24 hours while most other top exchanges posted red over the same period. If its a Pump-n-Dump it looks to be exchange wide. Pending exchange news perhaps, new owner or whale moving into just HitBTC?
hitBTC

5 Likes

I think if alpha 3 (fleming) is released it will effect the price. I think there are some really nervous guys afraid of buying in to late but we will see. I am relaxed, bought already :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What would an alpha 3 release mean?

It would mean the team would start work immediately on vaults at home. Alpha 4.
Quite soon we will be discussing vaults at home
as the next step, taking part in tests.

It would mean we are 1 release away from
vaults at home. At that point a few more people might wake up.

The recent tests, add to the feels that alpha 3 is just around the corner.

So much progress.

4 Likes

I agree HitBTC it is a scammy exchange mainly defined by their own actions. The volume may have risen on Poloniex, but the pump definitely originated on HitBTC:

Poloniex:
poloniex

HitBTC:
HitBTC1

Although we know vaults at home work, so its alpha 3 that is the critical release

15 Likes

The second that test 3 works, safe is vastly derisked as an investment. Hopefully there is a window for all of us looking to put more in to observe the success and jump in before the market realizes it. I’ve been nibbling a small bit every paycheck for ages, but at that point I’d be seriously considering liquidating other investments to jump in.

5 Likes

1 Like

That battery level, you like living the edge

2 Likes

Can anyone reccomend a free service, that will notify me when prices of maid hit predetermined prices on polo?
Sms or email.

Try blockfolio. You can set up alerts for any coin and for specific exchanges

1 Like

I’m just trying to imagine what we will be talking about this time next year?

Like all good crypto topics, we will be talking about the price going up, no matter what the price is at the time.

5 Likes

All the reviews say the latest update has caused big issues with it. But thanks

I believe

might be what you’re looking for.

1 Like

How the SAFEnetwork is blazing success, how it’s usage is being taken up quite fast… and because of the positive change for humanity how much we don’t care that the price per coin has fallen to $0.05

1 Like

I had an Android app called ‘Polotracker’ that worked decently. I’m not closely tracking any price stuff anymore so I don’t know if it still exists, but maybe you can also get e-mail or sms notifications there.

2 Likes

The 1 month trend is nice :slight_smile: hope this is only the beginning!

1 Like