MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

If your auntie had balls she’d be your uncle.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll wait for that to happen

1 Like

They didnt ask for mine - they did ask for a name and a photo

Jasper Horsebatterystapleton at your service :slight_smile:
There are very few databases that I do not take pleasure in poisoning - I know its trite, juvenile and destructive but I prefer to play to my strengths.

4 Likes

We have heard very little from the good @polpolrene recently. I hope he is OK?

The continued absence of @Shane troubles me too :frowning:

4 Likes

I feel like I might have plate up my socks soon.

3 Likes

Yeah I could be wrong too about not seeing 1k sat in the next 48hrs…

Just cancelled a couple of small sells at 950 and 970. Just in case it doesn’t go back down :slight_smile:

Sounds like either you or someone you know—or someone’s blowhole… and not a whale’s, if you get what I mean. If it’s one of the first two, I guess now people are going to be setting up even more buy orders on the off-chance that you are correct or premeditating. If this did happen, it’d be a flash crash lol, and nothing else.

1 Like

The issue with looking at order books and saying as a fact that it only takes xxx coins to bring price down to $x.xx ignores the fact that many if not nearly all the trades during a large movement is done by bots taking advantage. The bots typically only issue trades on the spot so you cannot see their effect by looking at the order book.

So if the order book says 400K coins sold gives us 4 cents, then this ignores the bots just waiting for 10 cents, 9 cents, 8 cents, etc. Also the people who see the price dropping will buy up big before its very low.

Basically saying that its not just 400K to get to 4 cents. It could get to 4 cents but it will take a lot more sales than 400K to get there

8 Likes

You explained that better than me saying the order book isn’t static. But that was the point. It’s not as easy as just one splash and poof, 4 cents.

2 Likes

We have a long way to go yet in both bitcoin and alts. Remember that when the cycle ended last time bitcoin topped out and alts had one last pump that ended about a month later. Bitcoin still hasn’t but ATH, maid will get plenty of prop from that and maybe some news. We still have at least 9 months of up and down profit chances if not more.

2 Likes

Yes. And I’ve seen this movie before. Same time of the year, Maid hit, what was it? $1.19?

So now take the thin books, add to that a testnet that shows off all the basic functionality of the tech, proving the impossible, just as alts start taking off in this cycle; add to that one or two whales, and boom! Watch the price soar into the crypto sphere! Cheers

9 Likes

Don’t you have anything better to do? Read a book? Go for a jog? Do some coding? Chop some wood? Play a game?

How about shopping for socks?

5 Likes

Alpaca socks? :laughing:

Safe Net Socks, the first Safe Network Screen Name

This is making me uncomfortable, can someone dump 400k coins please.

3 Likes

I think a whale really wants to see you eat them socks :wink:

1 Like

Will this be last month ever under 0.20 if an impressive testnet / Fleming is released before Crimbo?

2 Likes

See its staying under 0.20 and 1000 sats.

Well that didn’t age well.

5 Likes