MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

New topic thread… New price trajectory.

An omen?

8 Likes

You can feel it! It is happening. The network is maturing. Taking the best of yesterday bolted together with the best of today. Fleming is in its third trimester and the bull run is just starting.

7 Likes

One ‘m’ in Fleming please…

Some of us can get very triggered by that…

2 Likes

The sats price was 0.00009 at the start of (Part 1) and ended at 0.000009. So the target for the end of (Part 2) must be 0.0000009 right? :wink:

Go under recent ideas in trading view or search MAIDUSD under ideas and find my “analysis” and give it a like and a comment! It’s more about fundamentals but would appreciate some support as I’d like to start getting MAID in front of TradingView users eyes. nkot2020 is the publisher

2 Likes

Haha, collectively selling 400k of MAID, good one. Many multiples greater than 400k of buy orders if the trend were to shift downward, good one. Going down to 4 cents when BTC isn’t going back down to where it was (and MAID development keeps going up), good one. BTC going back down wouldn’t even happen if SN bit it on the arse for 5 years (people love their BTC), and paradoxically said biting would result in MAID / SN being independent of BTC and going up near Doge MC or higher.

2 Likes

I’m liking this move both in terms of BTC and $. Just about to hit $0.17. Looking much more likely to hit $0.20 than $0.04. Maybe in the next day or two. And volume up ~2X what it’s been is a good sign.

7 Likes

He doesn’t understand any of that. He would rather talk about a 400k sell that takes us to 4 cents :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Have you even looked at the distribution of MAID on omniexplorer? A 400k lump is small

Figured out how to share.

6 Likes

You’re missing the point, we have had so many opportunities at lower prices, with similar buy and sell orders that if something like that was going to happen, it would have at 8 or 9 cents. It’s not going to happen now just because you want to talk shit on here. The volume has got better, btc price has moved up and it’s not that easy to just find an order that’s going to be quickly taken out without others intervening. What you’re suggesting is just not realistic currently.

2 Likes

As the prices moves up the supply on bittrex will arrive to fill demand. That’s exactly how a market works. And someone could totally sell 400k tomorrow.

Naw, Gettifuckyabassa.

No chance

You need an account to view? Huh, I didn’t think so. I’ll try to figure that out.

Not sure why @Southside but seems that’s the way she goes.

1 Like

Yes, there is really just a small market depth and anybody with medium MAID holdings can get price basically to the knees. But will he be ever able to buy it back? Remember, there are a lot of us down there hopefully looking for another buy since we don’t need FOMO when going up. :wink:

6 Likes

No I need an account to “cheer” and I suppose I would need one to add asupporting comment
I’ll just sign up with an email address. My own fault for being lazy and just hitting the twitter button,

2 Likes

So you’re suggestion is that the higher the price gets, there will be no additional players in the pool and that higher price will make it easier to crash to 4 cents? What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Yeah you should have TradingView anyway bruh! Free account is worth it. Appreciate it man, thanks.

1 Like

Don’t use oauth to login. Use an email account you don’t mind sharing.

Edit: looks like you’re going to do that, haha

Edit #2: it is annoying that they require your phone number… that’s pointless

2 Likes

If someone had 400k to sell, they might not want to have funds sitting on an exchange for a long time. So they could wait until the depth book is deep enough and holds enough profit to just dump on it. Then you will see 4 cents again