MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

I would like to add to that analyse that I’ve been seeing a significanf outflow of MAID from exchanges (bittrex).

Additionally, I’ve recently been taking a look at Filecoin (as I believe they have a significant impact on the price of all decentralized data coins) and they took look ready to make a higher low and continue upwards.

I’m expecting a trend back up within 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Out of top 300 :grimacing:

#312 and dropping on CoinGecko. It’s not because they don’t have a finished product. It’s because they abandoned the crypto market which made their work possible. They went out and collected money from the crypto community and then left them hanging. People have waited for this bull run to see what Maidsafe would make of it. The joke is on us token holders. They have the money and don’t need us. If you want out there are no exchanges if you are in the US. They really give off that vibe of taking care of their community. /s

They have given the market no reason to buy into the token. If fact they’ve openly criticized the crypto folk and mocked them.

Contrast this with a company like Radix XRD. Night and day. They care about those supporting the project and the project itself. They spend energy and resources supporting both. As a result both the holders of the token and builders of the project benefit.

Edit: Now #318

Does anyone know if p2pb2b works for people in the US?

The best info I could find was this: https://tokenhell.com/p2pb2b/

Though the exchange doesn’t state clearly if US citizens are welcomed to use its services, 10% of its overall number of customers are US persons. However, we would advise any US investor to weigh the decision carefully before creating an account. There might be regulatory changes in the feature which might not work out favourably.

1 Like

Last time I checked there is no liquidity there.
It just bums me out to see what is being made of the bull market. We have folks like you and others that are amazing. Yet they don’t want more people like you guys to help. They even said they could grow the team and hire more but it wouldn’t speed launch. So having more people fixing bugs wouldn’t finish the job faster!? It just sounds strange as hell. Yes I get hiring random people would not speed things. But getting more good programers and engineers would of course help.
There is no effort to grow the community and it is really hurting everyone holding the token and the project as it supposedly relies on it. When I complain about this diehards will say grow it yourself. But they full well know what I’m talking about. There are many good projects and I’ve seen none treating token holders and the wider community the way Maidsafe does.

Well he’s said they have enough cash to go for 2 years but also has said they are reliant on MAID to finish. I don’t know what is true. I’m embarrassed to have shown others this project at this point. Yes someday they may launch this but It is far off in the future. If we were close they’d be marketing as they said the would.

It looks like scam from the outside. Just think about how they complained ERC20 would take too long and delay launch. That was total horse shit. People and the community are doing it because Maidsafe couldn’t be bothered. I’m pissed. And we are still nowhere near launch. So why couldn’t they have done it seeing as launch is so far away. The don’t care is why.

Bottom line is Maidsafe took the money and they dropped the ball with the engagement. They are burnt out and can’t be bothered. Giving every excuse is the book. They only projects doing shit like this are scams.

They don’t even bother to partner with real projects so as to protect the perception that they aren’t any better than the dark web. They will be sidelined with the strategy they are using.

If you want to sell Maidsafe has us get raped by Changely.

How many MAID do you hold and what will you take for them?

2 Likes

I messaged you

If there is any left cut me in on a few :wink:

Dude all I want is my billion dollars from investing in Shib that I never bothered doing. Is that so much to ask? Billions of dollars? Come on man help a dude out.

Actually it’s just the nature of this project. Imo marketing too soon would actually defunct the whole thing because it could potentially never get off the ground from organizations attacking the early Network. I guess on this point it really just matters what the level of marketing is. I think soon to come erc20 token will be a nice boost without being too much marketing or rather in fact none at all and just a new way to invest Etc. But if you had maidsafecoin plastered on the news as a top-10 crypto in today’s world, you might run into a permanently destroyed project that will ruin the future of the internet and privacy and so on.

9 Likes

Could you sell all of you Maidsafe to me ? If you want, DM me.

This is a complete lie. Please no more baseless accusations. You get 1 week off from the forum.

11 Likes

This is also good for his soul :wave:

3 Likes

Do you think we’ll ever be in the top 100 again? And if so, within the current market cycle?

It works for US people and even though the orderbook is fairly empty, there is actuallt being traded.

I still recommend everyone to do their part and give this exchange a fair chance,they reallt are fairly decent.

Edit: addition to the above, any US citizen should probably avoid leaving coins on any exchange. Use it to get in or out of an asset and transfer your funds out asap

3 Likes

I recommend the opposite. Don’t waste your money in another centralized exchange. Wait for the ERC20 token and put liquidity in UniSwap. I’ll put 10k ERC20 MAID and 10k USDC in a pair. :freedom:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

5 Likes

Free and unrestricted access for everyone except for Knosis :grinning:!

3 Likes

The forum has rules that we have all agreed to. There will also be communities of people in the Safe Network and they will be self-monitoring too plus he can still read the forum…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes

I was so sure we would. But now, I honestly don’t know.