MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

It’s expected to roll out in its entirety in 2022-2024, but then it was supposed to launch in early 2020 so the timetable could slip again.

1 Like

Erc20? Is this in the pipeline?

3 Likes

Yes it is indeed

17 Likes

Yes, I’m waiting for the final technical spec in order to finalize the announcements :blush:

45 Likes

That’s fantastic news. Well done to you. Great work.

19 Likes

MAID/USD - Daily Chart with ranges.

Edit: Kind of looking like Adam (V) and Eve (U) bottom here.

3 Likes

when lambo?

1 Like

When it becomes illegal for humans to drive a car on the road.

THats OK, I will get my self-driving Tesla to tow it to the track. Cos if I ever got a Lambo, I’d bend it on normal roads. Or be shit-scared to park t anywhere…

1 Like

Haha, good answer

1 Like

Why the hell would anybody want a lambo when you can have an armored Rolls-Royce?

3 Likes

I have to say that a lambo would be my choice.

1 Like

Nah give me a Unimog so that I can go find some peace and quiet.

3 Likes

Or a droptop Putinmobile :laughing:

1 Like

If your preferred mode of transportation doesn’t have a Starlight Headliner, you are dead to me.

1 Like

Instead, I’ll let you buy me a sherp when your stack of 6 million maid moons… :partying_face:

3 Likes

I interpret this like this:

I can’t deny a lack of faith nor an abundance of apathy in the stagnating public code releases of the project—from the slight downtrend present in the graph even amid somewhat booming markets. However, the downtrend could very soon hit a new floor that’s basically a flat line for awhile, that is until releases deemed popular enough show something upward.

And between now and then, the ERC20 token will release, many will clamor over it, trade their other crypto for MAID to then burn to ERC20, and proceed to new domains to exchange MAID[ERC20] for other crypto, again, but then back to MAID[ERC20]—having a grand old time playing among themselves and hopefully new investors as the jolly fun continues. And now to bring in the balancing realism of the full matter: maybe people will see the ERC20 transition as an opportunity to permanently sell MAID so they can believe in hypecoin(s) #239085834, watching the price of MAID rise more and more, until selling all the way back down to nearer the floor I talked about in the previous paragraph.

And then Bitcoin will go to half a million, breaking everything.

I am hoping the MAID ERC20 transition will bring in a next generation of people (don’t know how many!) and have them be similar to investors hoping to “play the long game just as everyone unwittingly did in 2014”, for hopes to retire “easily”, while also trading other coins for their gambling/fun fancy.

Also, I noticed the rise and fall pattern happen with PDC’s transition to ERC20, which is partly where I got my above post’s similar(?) idea for MAID.

I see it more as final phase of cleansing of weak hands before the big release. If people are really too impatient, let them go and sell, they are not worth keeping. What is good is long-term accumulation of solid hands and people who can imagine potential of safe network, write software on it and show why the world so desperately needs decentralized Secure Access For Everyone. Data is the new oil, it is dynamic, versatile, and only through truthful data we can build a better world.

Bitcoin is all nice as a ‘store of value’ but besides money it’s not doing much else. Safe on the other hand can eventually do both and more!

10 Likes

Speculative Chart on MAIDUSD, Adam & Eve Idea. Kind of seeing a rounded bottom here on last few weeks before that sharp V-sell off. Recovery is slowly being established and price creeping up again. In general A&E extensions trade 2:1 of the established price range from Adam & Eve lid to bottom of Eve’s price floor.

Something like this:

Note that real confirmation of this pattern is when price starts to trade above 0.73-0.84 cent.

8 Likes