MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

I know that look. But I didn’t do anything stupid and promise to pay the mortgage. Well not until after launch :joy:

9 Likes

I wish I could read the tea leaves like some of you chaps. So what is the top for this cycle?

Check out how accurate The Trex (Deus Nexus) is with his predictions:

5 Likes

Hoping we can take off while the rest of the market stalls… guess where all the eyes will be!!
A couple of jaw dropping test networks in the pipeline will make us one of the few shining stars.

I don’t pray much but I’ll try for this! :pray:

16 Likes

Do we have timeline projections for Fleming?

1 Like

EMERGENCY UPDATE (Clickbait hehe):

I announce that MAID/BTC is once and for all leaving the 3 YEAR accumulation zone!! A move this strong while many alts are bearish and BTC & ETH just bouncing slighly is incredibly bullish, especially looking at the structure and wyckoff distribution. This will be the final MARK-UP.

See you at the zone of interest! Much love xoxo
-TheTrex

Targets on MAID/BTC active on successful close above 2200:
Intermediate Targets (distribution channel):
0.00003016 (Golden Ratio 1.618)
0.00003595 (Channel Width Extension 2.0)
0.00004460 (Fibonacci Phi Squared, better short term profit taking)

Major targets (ATH to ATL):
0.00004056 (Gartner Hype Cycle support, minimum retest)
0.00007789 (Fibonacci 23.6% support, highly likely to retest)
0.00009594 (OTE support 29.5%)
0.00012256 (38.2% support, place to take short-term profit and evaluate trend strength, might have to wait sideline for sometime)
0.00014031 (Circle Squared ratio, 44.1%)
0.00015867 (50% Line ATH to ATL)

Short-term view

Initial Chart of Wyckoff Distribution and current Mark-up + Updates

20 Likes

Holy Guacamole. Love those tea leaves

3 Likes

We got that weekly green print over privies high. New print is 2295 so technically we are out of accumulation so this can potentially be a big turning point in Maid`s trading history.

10 Likes

You are a greedy bugger. $100 will do nicely

4 Likes

Majority of early crypto bulls would totally agree with that idea.

I also believe we are just getting started (why?):

• Release of testnets that we can all participate in - Interaction with decentralized data storage down-/uploading

• Promising results of the DBC - sn_dbc and non-optimized speed of 19,000 TPS as @dirvine stated.

• Baboo Garden Fund which will provide new developers to create on-going amazing code/applications for the SafeNetwork

• Just looking at the total addresses that hold MAID which I recall (correct me if wrong) was sub 20K we are far from being anywhere near mass adoption.

• Amount of Exchanges is low but growing, thus a lot of room for more amazing future announcements.

• If I read between the lines I believe that next week we will get a new testnetwork after all the great work that the MaidSafe Devs put into the out of memory bug and anti-entropy and more. Last testnet was 3 weeks ago (?) so this next update will be a lot bigger.

• Once the network is live it is not finished and the real adoption curve only starts, privacy/security orientated writers, businesses, organizations will join in and it will become evident of what the network is capable of and why people want to use it!

• Future release of a decentralized computational layer that will go along with the decentralized immutable data will be the holy grail. Everything that centralized servers use in one place.

And probably many more good reasons I’m missing but the fertile ground that is ready to give fruit for anyone joining is crystal clear.

25 Likes

Just another whale pump and dump.

I am not a greedy man. All i ask is usd80. Is that too much to ask for :grimacing:

5 Likes

All great reasons, but I don’t think Bittrex is enough. Before this happens we need listings on other big exchanges.

USD80 = 36B marketcap, that would rank us at no.8 at coincap.io. If we can do that it’ll be amazing. I believe we need more liquidity & exchanges.

7 Likes

Pump and dump?

Or accumulation?

:smiley:

4 Likes

Well, two things are for sure… First, I’ve really inspected it, and it is, in fact, pumping. Second, glad I bought a fat chunk at 38. Just sold half into this at 80, and that ‘6%’ I sold a while ago has been replaced while maintaining a negative cost basis. These babies aren’t leaving my hands until full release.

That said, if we’re doing any sort of fractal tea leaf reading in MAID/USD, there should be a sharp pullback and then another pump up to approaching $2

3 Likes

Anyone have evidence that this is multiple traders pumping or is it just a big fish?

If only one or two big fish, then I’m thinking the current pump is from a hodler or two. I reason that if they were looking for an exit down the track, then they would have been much better suited buying into a coin with a lot of liquidity such that their own influence wasn’t driving the price higher as with MAID. I think there are too many hodlers here to give much of a win for pump-n-dumpers.

All just a guess of course. No matter how good the reasons, people are gonna do what they are gonna do.

2 Likes

Looking at the order book, is all started with a massive buy wall at 1300 satoshi of 300.000 MAID. This wall moved to 1500 satoshi a day later and increased buy order to 500.000 MAID.

Looking at its behavior, this wall seems very real and it seems like someone is in a rush buying in. I feel at first it started with one massive buyer, but right now, several people are FOMO-ing in and even professional traders will have noticed the trend change that happend after the higher low.

This is all just speculation obviously, but someone seems very impatient to get it in the likes I’ve never seen before. Could be a partnership? someone with inside information? Who knows. I like thinking about the idea of something big happening soon, the team and the community deserves it, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

I think it’s likely that this whale is simply working to get in while the market is down. Still probably would have been more effective to space out the buys more. MAID has super low liquidity compared to other tokens and hence isn’t a good token to pump & dump IMO.

The other traders coming in to speculate on the pump might be noobs and aren’t really paying attention to the liquidity issue … it probably won’t work out too well for them.

Alternatively some telegram scammer might have bought in early and now is simply getting the noobs to pump it higher as they sell out … in that case, this could be a decent strategy. IDK … a lot of possibilities.

In any case there will almost certainly be some profit taking by some soon.

1 Like

I’m perfectly comfortable holding my position. With this entire move, I’ve not seen any MAID transfer into exchanges, in fact, I’m seeing big chunks leaving the exchanges. By the looks of it, the price is nowhere near places this community is willing to sell big pieces of their positions. I wouldn’t be surprised seeing us at 4000 satoshi before end of week.

2 Likes

I think this Internet Computer Project (ICP) could be giving SAFE more awareness.

If you look in Reddit there are plenty of people taking about it and many like the idea, but don’t like that it isn’t open source or decentralised. If they dig a little they will find SAFE. I’ve just spent half an hour posting about SAFE in some of the threads I’ve found.

18 Likes