Maidsafe shares

Give you £2k for them

1 Like

wow, tried to login to bnktothefuture to check this information and there’s a whole new process to login and KYC. Theses KYC’s pops up now and then and suddenly you may be block out of reach of your own assets

3 Likes

If you didn’t commit fraud first time round and don’t mind doing kyc it’s not an issue.
It may take time but eventually you’ll be reunited with your investments.

Ive changed my name legally, so i have extra hoops to jump through, but it always gets resolved eventually.

I know there’s nothing to do in this situation, just have to comply. I am not a criminal but as libertarian I don’t want governments to know what I have or what I am doing. The whole concept of ‘fraud’ is on their own terms, something I have today might be considered illegal tomorrow, they might put me in jail or pay fines for arbitrary rules. That’s the whole point of cripto, decentralization, being out of radar. I am not American, my country has a history of authoritharian measures

3 Likes

think if I understand that right they have 6.25 % of the shares in maidsafe.net

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Now to commit that to memory :wink: The equity company holds the 6.25% of Maidsafe shares and the shareholders of the equity company (everyone who bought in the BF fundraiser) collectively control 6.25% of the shares in Maidsafe.

1 Like