MAID Decentralized Exchange Options

Oh thanks. And this Omni DEX is new or is it “just” a new version?

Do you think volumes will be high with Maidsafecoins?

2 Likes

It is new version… It started today with BTC trading (I think it was working only agenst OMNI till now)

6 Likes

I have no idea what all of their units are… amount ‘1’? Price ‘215’? 215 whats? Which are BTC and which are MAID?

Crazily bad labeling of units… hope it improves in time now they’re putting more effort into it, as the feature could be very useful if it works well enough for people to bother using it.

5 Likes

Looks this BTC is not the real bitcoin … There are a lot of “fake” Bitcoin and BTC…

4 Likes

That’s strange. Do they have any way of flagging fake coins etc?

Hope they sort these user experience niggles.

Edit: on their old wiki article they basically just say ‘do your own research’, so according to that they’re not taking any steps to flag potentially dodgy assets etc. But, the wiki is out of date, as it says you won’t be able to trade Omni assets for BTC, which they claim to enable in this release (though I can’t see a legit BTC option available to trade with from a quick look).

Edit 2: Their release said this functionality would be available on Omnicore first, and Omniwallet later, so perhaps it hasn’t rolled out yet on Omniwallet.

6 Likes

People can name a coin anything they want by design. The Id value is how you know what you are dealing with is what you want to deal with. Iirc BTC is 0, Omni is 1, tether is 2 and MAID is 3. Don’t quote me on this, you should do your own due diligence to confirm.

8 Likes

Looks like there is noooo activity at all on this DEX for Maidsafecoins… Sad

1 Like

I have not looked at this yet.
No spare BTC, used it all buying back in as the price went down a few days ago.
Can you kick it off with a small sell order?

Update from today

The Omniwallet interface guide will be released shortly after the next Omniwallet update.

10 Likes

Good stuff. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Yes they are developing a new omniwallet.org website(mobile friendly). It was in their EOY2019 post.

We just have to wait till it’s finished before we can trade maid/btc I guess

10 Likes

Atomic … great but also liquidity problems but not sure ! better ask dev
Bisq … too ressources heavy program load
whats the update on uniswap?
and waves YES waves PLEASE

Still no new owniwallet? So far Omnidex is rather useless…

2 Likes

Hey friend,

they are working on this, give them some time:

4 Likes