HI, i love this network of people around. My question is how to get back your safe ico tokens?

i’ve invested in safe token while ago i used my blockchiain.info wallet to fund. How can i retrieve my safe tokens.

Search the forum there is even a topic currently at the top of the forum discussing this.

2 Likes

The simplest way is to retrieve your private key from your blockchain.info wallet and import it into an omniwallet.org wallet. You want to be sure when creating your omni wallet that you save your wallet id and pw in several places OFFLINE (do NOT take a photo with your phone). More people lose crypto because of sloppiness than anything else. Once your address is imported to omni wallet you can transfer them from there. You must have enough BTC in your omni wallet to pay for transaction fees. Be aware that you can set the fee to whatever amount you want. The default fee is the Fastest which could cost nearly $50. I know because I made a few transactions from omniwallet today and it cost me nearly $150 because I wasn’t paying attention. Anyway good luck.

8 Likes

One more thing. Always start out with small transactions till you are certain you know what you are doing:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is not obvious in omniwallet how important the wallet ID is. Without it you cannot log into omniwallet and if you lose it there is no way to retrieve it. You should also set up 2FA as soon as you create your omniwallet. You should sign out and back in before sending funds to make sure everything works as expected.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind response very helpful indeed. i’m going to try your instruction tomorrow. :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Apologies for not being more helpful earlier, was busy at the time. Nice thing in this community is there is always someone great to pick up the slack.

3 Likes

No apologies needed, i did value your time our lives are indeed busy at times. But i like to appreciate your time.
thank you

3 Likes