FREE help to setup a site and a forum in your native language for SAFE

So, if someone wants to make a site and a forum in their native language for SAFE but doesn’t know how to rent a domain and create a site and forum I can offer free help. :dragon:

Do not be shy, now is the time to record your name in the history of mankind! Be the first to have a site and a forum for SAFE in your native language!

Edit: I added to the proposal and a forum after successfully managed to make my own forum :dragon: https://forum.safenetwork.bg/

EDIT 2: I’m starting to translate* the site into Spanish and German for these two domains:

• safenetwork.es
  • safenetwork.ch

I extracted the entire English text from the official site in this text document, if someone wants to translate it into another language:

*translate - I do not know Spanish and German, but I plan to save money next few weeks to hire a professional translator :dragon:

15 Likes

Wow, how very nice of you to offer this @Dimitar !! :+1:

Would you explain domain creation and how the network manages domain ownership a bit? Or maybe a link to the details somewhere else? I presume that such domains must be re-created when network reaches beta? Or are they being managed by Maidsafe?

Edit: oh, is this for a normal web forum? not a safe network forum?

1 Like

Friend,

my proposal is about sites and domains in the clear net… for example, if someone wants to make a clear net site and forum in German, French, Spanish, but lack the technical knowledge I offer him help with the setup :dragon:

As we know on SAFE, this is all super easy, but setting up a domain (DNS, email…) on the old internet is still very complicated for the average person…

5 Likes

For example, I know that people have purchased domains of Switzerland, Spain, and UK with the intention of making local sites there :wink:

3 Likes

What is the benefit to make such a site? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My domain is already taken :cry:

1 Like

The SAFE Network is for all people on earth, but not all people on earth speak English, so we want local communities for every language :dragon_face:

what is your language?

4 Likes

German I am from Austria

1 Like

Yes, someone has taken safenetwork.de … I plan to do a German site on safenetwork.ch , do you want to get involved? :dragon_face:

1 Like

My domain was safenetwork.at

1 Like

Ok, but but it does not matter much, it is important who is the first to do site / forum content in the specific language ie. any domain can be used…

1 Like

Maybe safenetforum.at is a possibility

1 Like

Of course, if you want to register it and I will help you with its development :dragon_face:

1 Like

How is the forum software called nodebb?

1 Like

It is Discourse

1 Like

Is it free to use?

1 Like

The software yes, but hosting no. I use a droplet for $ 5 a month. I can help you with that, too :wink:

1 Like

Forum Logos :dragon:

at

4 Likes

FYI, from GoDaddy.com search results…

I got an error trying safenetwork.com and safenetwork.xyz, safenetwork.me redirects to safenetwork.tech.

safenetwork .com is taken!
safenetwork .net is taken!
safenetwork .org is taken!
safenetwork .info is taken!
safenetwork .biz is taken!
safenetwork .co is taken!
safenetwork .co.com
$34.99
Annual Renewal: $34.99
safenetwork .live
$3.99
Annual Renewal: $21.99