Discover the SAFE NETWORK

I like the general designs and ideas a lot. If I had to say something, I’d say Big Ben could be a bit controversial in the UK, the tower of Pisa is strange, unless it’s an example of bad design. The Colosseum makes me think of violence - not so much of freedom. But, I repeat, the general ideas are great.

EDIT: How about the Statue of Liberty?

2 Likes

Deefinightly, as it annoys Willie.

@Dimitar, may I suggest the cross of St George? :joy:

4 Likes

There be dragons :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

IMO these are absolutely brilliant. It should cause people to say or think " What’s that all about. I must take a look"

5 Likes

@Dimitar can you think up similar themes for
places like San Francisco and places where there are large IT centres e.g. Silicon valley…

You could depict the Google headquarters and say something like " the wheel has been disrupted and redesigned"

Don’t know if it’s poking the bear though

3 Likes

Definitely classy, maybe the solid black could be made % transparent, so the background is not completely lost.

4 Likes

I wonder if ‘Safe Network’ would better if it was more prominent? Overall the work lool really nice.

1 Like

is that better?

:stuck_out_tongue: :dragon: :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know this one, can you give an example?

5 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-hp&ei=xXZbXeOUDsvYz7sP7qGDwA8&q=aerial+photos+of+circular+google+building&oq=aerial+photos+of+circular+google+building&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12...5819.19622..21782...1.1..1.230.4957.0j13j12......0....1.........0i71j30i10.gxW5-A_ja88#imgrc=jyVKrrMuMG9HyM:

Hope you can get the serial photo below @Dimitar. One thing, using words like “evil” may get you into trouble. How about " Free yourself from the circle"

3 Likes

“The tomb for your data” sounds ominous.
An ideal symbol should be the library of Alexandria, but unfortunately there isn’t an easily recognizable iconic image out there. (Also there is its unfortunate fate, as it was burned down to it’s foundations, so not ideal either to represent the immutable nature of the network.)

For engineering marvels that were well designed, functional and that withstood the passage of time I think that the best candidate would be the aqueducts of ancient Rome , and I also I find it more fitting because it wasn’t just a singular building or a monument, but a system.
That single breakthrough enabled the flourishing of civilization as we know it.
Also there isn’t a negative side that could be used to misconstrue it’s meaning as a symbol.

Another image that could be used as a symbol for being sturdy, timelessness and solid could be:

To think that people in the Neolithic built it and that those rocks remained for 6000 years, it is just amazing.

7 Likes

“Gets you into trouble,” with… evil people; the same who want to go after the whistle-blowers who use SAFE for their life’s security. (I agree they should just disappear as quietly as possible if possible.)

Dunno what these images will be used for. But it’s good entertainment + eye-catching.

2 Likes

This one will do well.
Cats are the guardians of the Internets.

58a3db4a4f291813f3b9357d2325393820fcd57a_2_596x500

10 Likes

Stood for freedom”

You’re a cheeky one, aren’t you. I think most of the world agrees with your choice of tense, but some might put a bullet in you for using it…

I’m still not feeling the Colosseum one. Maybe change the word “arena” to just “platform”? Not sure.

@happybeing, who is Willy?

“You are now entering free Derry the free internet.”
Hmm… I won’t even post a picture. These are touchy subjects - for real.

1 Like

The Horror, my fake English will kill me. :frowning:

I’m like a woman, I always leave a door or two to deny everything :wink:

1 Like

For our Aussie friends:

“Solid as a rock” or something.

3 Likes

For Belgium:

Just some nodes and their connections.

7 Likes

You will find out if @Dimitar uses the cross of St George :crazy_face:

4 Likes

A mad Scot and great fun if you are on his good side.

7 Likes