Discover the SAFE NETWORK

Edit: These are the latest versions:

25 Likes

Isn’t it better English to say “Designed to withstand time itself?”

Also, what about the same phrase, but put Big Ben in the background? Or maybe the Great Pyramids? Or maybe the Parthenon, or Acropolis? How about the Great Wall of China?

6 Likes

It is ironic to have such slogan and showing the Pisa tower, it is the worst example possible haha.
Built on terrible grounds, construction continued despite detecting that the foundations were sinking as the literal example of a sunk cost.
And now this “legacy” is perpetually maintained with hacks by modern engineerings, such as adding counterweights and reshaping the soil to keep this barely standing.

It kinda feels like it would be describing blockchains.

4 Likes

Or Perhaps it could be interpreted as showing how strong the tower is, having withstood the faulty / hostile environment and remaining sturdy and intact despite everything around it trying to topple it :thinking: Deeper symbolism for SAFE

1 Like

It is a magnificent monument to technical debt.

3 Likes

Technically, you’re right :wink: But in terms of advertising, it’s better to have something controversial that people talk about… :wink:

Can anyone else confirm what is correct to say - time itself or the time itself? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, it should be as @Secretariat415 phrased it.
I also think Piza might not be the best imagery. Maybe the pyramids instead?

6 Likes

Thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

Choose your poison and share :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

Yep all of those are beautiful

Good job :+1:

9 Likes

OK but now I have another complaint.

The text “join the community on www.safenetforum.org” is way too small. This is the action you want to create, so it should be more prominent.

Thanks Dimitar!

4 Likes

If you try to see the full-size image, will you still consider the text to be too small ?

4 Likes

I still think it should be bigger. But I always defer to your artistic and marketing sensibility.

4 Likes

Any one of 3, 4 and 5.

Big Ben? Naw, just naw.

3 Likes

Pyramid is definitely one.

5 Likes

The pyramids and the sphynx look great! Big Ben is a nice play on words with time, great work!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Big Ben, as seen from Glasgow.

16 Likes

I didn’t notice you customized the header for each photo. Great job! Very clever. I wish I had thought of it.

4 Likes

If you think of something else, say it so I can add it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

two more:

4 Likes