Zzz’ Blockchain is Boring — The One and Only Truly Unique Cryptocurrency Is On Its Way

https://medium.com/@A.Wheel/zzz-blockchain-is-boring-the-one-and-only-truly-unique-cryptocurrency-is-on-it-s-way-51f4b8bca31d

would appreciate any and all feedback especially considering I wrote about stuff that made my head hurt as it was way too technical for me :face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::grimacing:

32 Likes

Excellent work once again!

One comment is that Hcash’s POS/POW code is almost a direct fork of Decred… Hcash has some innovative bits tacked on (e.g. a second layer DAG), but the development for their core blockchain layer happens at Decred.

Also, perhaps a cautionary tale for MAID that a clonecoin with some buzzwords has 3x the Mktcap of the originator…

3 Likes

feel free to comment there , thanks

Done and done. You’re doing <#divine entity’s> work, thank you!

5 Likes

hhahahaha I had to read that twice I thought it said dirvine lol, speaking of which we should see if the guys are willing to have some fun with the network and maybe put some god like oracle bots as easter eggs throughout it for us lol

7 Likes

Really nice @goindeep. I enjoy your writing style, both funny and informative, great mix!

10 Likes

2 Likes

You’ve displayed a prime example of what this project needs. Strong community promotion. Excitement from onlookers in most cases invites more interest than self promotion. Your writing style makes you more relatable to your average dabbler as well. Thumbs up.

One thing worth noting imo is that we need to break the “storage network” perceptual bind that limits readers understanding of what is essentially a recreation of the protocol layer. Safecoin enables storage in addition to data modification and eventual computation. It is the partial defense against spam, flooding, centralization, sybil, ddos , and exhaustion attacks. Safecoin is the beezneez. Not just some walling mechanism some have fervently resented. :wink:

9 Likes

Really good stuff!! Keep it up.

6 Likes

Someone else said that I am just not sure how that would go duplicate content wise.

With text I just tested it’s just copy/paste, strangely the images refuse to appear on Yours.org and it costs $0.10 to publish something. I didn’t check steem, but that got more to do with my laziness. Great post btw do you accept tips?

Haha thanks dude no tips thanks use your tips to grow maid :ok_hand::grinning: p.s. wanted to say this forever mmrs was one of my all time favourite wrestlers

6 Likes

You can repost on Steem for free but (a) you need to apply for an account on there which takes a week or two, and (b) the advice is to edit the copy to make it original. This is good practice for SEO anyway as search engines mark down duplicated content.

Somehow I can’t load medium. Have you posted it else where? I’d like to read.

Are you in China?..

Malaysia. Sometimes can load sometimes can’t.

From a quick Duckduckgo it looks like the Malaysian government has been blocking Medium on and off for some time. Can you use a VPN? Perhaps @goindeep could republish it somewhere else or on stick it on Google Drive?

1 Like

Publish it on the SafeNetwork :wink:

5 Likes

That’s not a bad idea :slight_smile: . Also I see investinbitcoin.com (where I found this excellent article) are looking for paid and unpaid writers on their site.

http://www.investinblockchain.com/write-for-us/

1 Like

If published elsewhere can I share it easily with my friend.

1 Like