Yes cryptocurrency is having an impact and this is why we need SAFE

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Though it is kind of annoying when you’re trying to get your hands on some coin.

I would also ask @dallyshalla how he plans to avoid pitfalls like this in his SAFEx project? I mean how are you going to exchange crypto of one kind or another for fiat without falling into this trap and/or getting ostrocized by the banks?

1 Like

SAFEcoin is really brilliant, because all you need is a little hardware and you can start farming.

[quote=“Blindsite2k, post:1, topic:7170”]
I would also ask @dallyshalla how he plans to avoid pitfalls like this in his SAFEx project?
[/quote]- There are different ways, best I think is to use a service like Global Collect for Payment Processing. They already do stuff for companies like Skrill.com

• He can just use a bank, there are also pro crypto banks
  • If that doesn’t work he can go the crypto 2 crypto route like Shapeshift.io
  • Bitsquare.io also has a great solution (let your users work behind the banks and payment processors their back, they send money to eachother through banks/okpay to buy and sell crypto on bitsquare.io) With the Bitsquare method you got to be careful not to use creditcards or Paypal because people can simple chargeback the money.