World Economic Forum discussion

As the famous Tavistockian/fabian/eugenicist Aldous Huxley said “facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored”
I’ve included a link to John Colemans now rather elderly, plagued by republican bias but otherwise factually informative book on the Tavistock institute as an introduction into the enormous web of propagandist deceit which led to the implementation of the first two world wars…

But back to the present day and world war three… In answer to whether or not I believe that you playing a board game about a pandemic created a pandemic…Im not trying to undermine your personal creative powers in any way but it actually took alot more structurally influential, Davos attending players with BSL4 laboratories, governments and institutions at their fingertips to effect a pandemic scenario as successfully as they have…

I’ll take your lack of response to my questions as that you don’t have any answers to them. If that is the case, you might want to think about why you can’t answer them, because they are simple questions that should be easy to answer.

As I already said - I consider major Wars and conflict to be entirely planned for. This is why I included a link to colemans book.
I explained the difference between a game night with a predictive programming device and the machinations of highly organised global elitists…but didn’t answer your question about a fire alarm…well - if a fire alarm goes off in a building its because its been triggered by something. Usually its a drill but occasionally its a fire. Its always a good idea to get out. Was the hypothetical fire linked to the hypothetical fire drill? Who would benefit? Was there an insurance claim?..

Here are the main questions, please point towards your answers if you already answered them, thanks.

Negative…

No worries…

Regardless of individual perspective - some preparation seems pragmatic at this stage…

Thanks!

So you think the WEF can gain from a future cyber attack, and you think that makes it blatantly obvious that they are organizing one?

The exercise is the simulated cyber attack, or are you referring to something else? I don’t see what about these statements make it obvious that the WEF are organizing a cyber attack. Please specify if you want.

What about this statement makes it blatantly obvious that the WEF are organizing a cyber attack?

No worries. A brief look through Colemans book will provide some historical instances of contrived crises… I have observed the way in which WEF ‘exercises’ proceed to manifest in reality…I think the next few months are a good time to prepare but I can see our perceptions differ - it looks like we will have to agree to disagree.

It’s fairly easy to think that way if your always looking for the bad in ppl, I used to be very similar.

Although I think it would be naive to not think some ppl / groups are only self interested with little to no regard for others.

You see what you seek, look for evils and you will find them, look for good you will find that too.

It took me a good while to stop seeing many things as plots and conspiracies, and realise if I looked with healthier vision things looked alot healthier.

2 Likes

@lukas Smedley Butler one of the US’s most decorated generals wrote a pamphlet called “War is a Racket”. In this pamphlet he explains how all of the wars he was involved in was to further corporate or banking interests.

War Is A Racket

WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?

Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.

And what is this bill?

This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.

During the buildup to WW2 he was enlisted by the same interests that funded Hitler to become a dictator in the US during the same time Hitler would rein in Germany. He collected as much information as possible and then turned states evidence on these people. It was called the Business Plot.

Major wars are for profit and power nothing else. Read his short pamphlet. There is nothing new under the sun.

3 Likes

I am aware that crises have been created on purpose, with that in mind one can assume that they also continue to be created. However, that does not mean that every crisis is created on purpose, or that it makes sense to assume that they are.

I’m assuming you’re referring to the WEF doing that pandemic exercise before the corona crisis, and now the cyber attack exercise.

Regarding the pandemic exercise

Epidemics and pandemics have been increasing together with the population expansion and people living closer together as well as traveling more. This is a widely known fact in the modern world, since long before Covid 19. We have had a number of “pandemic scares” in the past 20 years, we’ve just been mostly lucky until Covid 19.

I’m sure this fact is the reason the WEF had an exercise on this subject. It’s not anything out of the ordinary that this exercise was followed by a pandemic as statistically speaking they will happen.

Am I saying the WEF are not behind the pandemic? No, just like everyone else I just don’t know. But to say that they are behind it while having literally no proof doesn’t do anything good for anyone.

Regarding cyber attack exercise

I don’t think the cyber attack exercise will be followed by a cyber attack. I know that it will be followed by many cyber attacks, and they are going to be more severe than before. How can I know this? Because statistics say that’s what’s going to happen. The number and severity of cyber attacks are steadily increasing.

On the other hand, if the exercise isn’t followed by many cyber attacks… That would be weird, if that happens you should start to wonder what sort of power the WEF commands. That would be a hell of an effective exercise.

Don’t you see that you are just taking a scheduled event and tying it together with future events that are statistically guaranteed to occur?

I don’t disagree with this!

Considering cyber attacks are getting more common and severe, and pandemics are getting more common and severe, and all the other stuff that’s going on in the world today, it makes total sense to prepare yourself for what might come.

Does this then also mean that it makes sense to put the blame for the problems on some unrelated organization? Of course not, it’s highly unproductive for everyone involved.

What if you did manage to bring down the WEF? Pandemics and cyber attacks would still continue on the same trend they have been for the past 30 years, because the WEF is nothing in the face of these statistics. I guess companies might be a bit less prepared for them since the WEF wouldn’t be able to arrange exercises anymore, but that’s probably about it.

It’s good to hear from someone that has been able to get out of this irrational state. Your change bodes well for those still stuck in it.

I agree that it would be naive to not think some people and groups only care about themselves. For all I know the WEF is a group like that, I didn’t even know they existed before people here started posting about them. But what’s the point of accusing and spreading lies about some organization for something without even any evidence at all? I just don’t see the point, it seems counter productive even!

What if the WEF actually did something bad now? Many people probably wouldn’t believe it because they’ve realized anything negative anyone says about the WEF is likely just a lie. If the WEF are so evil as people say, isn’t it just GOOD for the WEF if people are desensitized to claims that the WEF are doing something bad?

I’m not expecting a response from you of course @bones, just rhetorical questions.

@Knosis can you specify what you’re responding to and what your point is?

I’m pointing out large scale wars are for profit and power. When we go to school we hear about how they had to happen. We don’t hear that WW1 and WW2, in essence the same war were to consolidate power and profits for a select few. The masses are given fairy tails about why they and their families had to go to war. The reality is that rich powerful people wanted these wars for profit. They do the same thing today.

The WEF and those behind it are not out for the good of the common man. They are openly saying the intend to reform society worldwide. They go into great detail about how this will look if you watch their videos. They are in support of limited rights and increased government powers. They are talking about a health reset, a jobs reset, and a social reset. They are an unelected group of powerful people connected to huge international companies, the IMF, and World Bank. These are the same people who’ve sat by idly as the Mid East has been bombed for profit for over 20 years. How are they to be trusted to reform society or push through a jobs reset? No common people have input or voting rights. Nobody is asking rich powerful greedy people to reset the jobs market or society. Nobody voted for this.

Bill Gates announced that in four years there would be a global pandemic. How did he know? They ran event 201 and 6 months later they have what they were practicing turning into reality. If you go through event 201 you’ll find there was no planning to save the common man’s resources or lively hood. They openly spoke about the need for greater censorship of the internet. How huge international corporations would come to the rescue in partnership with governments. What is called when corporations and governments unite? I think Mussolini had a term for it.

Even going back to 911 the feds were doing a drill the very day of the attack and happened to have all the resources on hand when their drill went live.

When they tell us before they do these things, it is called revelation of the method. In their sick world if you don’t take precautions after they’ve warned you they see that it is on you not them as they told us what was going to happen.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

This quote is not from a conspiracy theorist but from a man who saw how it works up close.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone here is saying the world should take the shape that WEF wants. They are looking out for big companies, that’s the entire purpose of their organization as far as I understand. So it’s not out of the ordinary that they are looking to make big corporations richer and more powerful.

He probably looked at the statistics and drew a logical conclusion. That’s assuming he actually did “announce” it. More likely he was warning people about it, right? It’s sort of a lie to use the word “announce” as if he went like “I’m planning a pandemic in 4 years”. If you have proof of that he really did announce it then I’d be happy to see it. I think you’ll understand if I don’t take your word for anything at this point.

Good for them they managed to get that event in before the pandemic, maybe it left some companies better prepared for it. A pandemic happening 6 months after anything isn’t “proof” of anything, as pandemics are statistically guaranteed to happen, and 6 months is a huge time frame.

If it happened the day after, then sure it might be slightly suspicious, but you’d still need some actual evidence, because a new pandemic can strike literally any second.

Their purpose isn’t to look out for every human on earth, it is to look out for the interests of corporations, to give them more money and power. This isn’t even interesting, so what’s your point?

Yeah maybe 9/11 was done by the government, they’ve done it before. This doesn’t mean the WEF caused the pandemic or that the WEF will cause cyber attacks though. You could say that it’s totally unrelated.

Interesting. In context this reads like you think the WEF has announced that they are going to cause a real cyber attack. If so could you point to where they do that?

So because that person said that, you have drawn the conclusion that every single thing that happens in the world is because of politicians? Do you realize that’s a wild conclusion?

I took a dump this morning, I’m getting suspicious, you think the WEF was involved? Or maybe Bill Gates?

@Lukas I realise we disagree about the role of the WEF in the forthcoming cyber pandemic but I’m glad you can see the point in being prepared.

I consider The WEF to be a self serving administrative body created to assist an elitist plan for a New World Order. As far as I’m concerned they are instrumental, not unrelated in effecting this. What is being proposed for the future is a dystopian nightmare - and that is after the present phase of genocide is complete. The outcome is thankfully not fixed. There is growing resistance as more people everywhere are rejecting the propaganda enforced narrative and the needle. Fear and shock tactics have been utilised to great effect throughout this planned pandemic - but its wearing thin. And since social engineers know very well that chaos and confusion also equal mental malleability - gears are in the process of being shifted.

Power outages and supply chain destruction are the precursors to the financial collapse the Great Reset is depending on - along with further psychological, biological and technological warfare to grease the wheels. There are so many people with a far better vision of the future than the one devised by a cluster of self replicating self interested murderous tyrants…There are some seriously challenging times ahead but also plenty of opportunity for people to dodge the controlled opposition and genuinely unite…

You are insulting! You’re not even trying think.

What do you think Roosevelt was trying to say?

What did you think of Smedley’s pamphlet? Every given reason for the wars he conducted were a lie. But those funding it knew the truth.

By the way Bill Gates is a criminal. He was found guilting of abusing is Monopoly Power. This is why the Gates Foundation was created to protect his wealth. Oh right, greedy wealthy folk give money away for the benefit you and I right. John D handing out sliver dimes to the poor in front of news men was not a PR stunt but him really out there to help people.

@ElsieDee: You know, the WEF is nothing special. It’s an organization with goals that they are trying to pursue. I agree that their vision of the future is shitty, and I would seriously consider taking part in efforts against the WEF.

However, I don’t see how lying about what’s going on is helping your cause. When unfounded accusations and conspiracy theories are added, and when they are presented as fact instead of theory etc, then you are ruining your own credibility in the eyes of anyone who values rational thought.

Take me and “the great reset” for example. I thought it was a real thing since I heard about it a while back, but I haven’t looked into it. Now I’ve found out that it’s related to the WEF, and I’ve learned from two people who are spreading information about the WEF that the accusations they are throwing around are entirely unfounded. As a result of this I’m inclined to think that the great reset maybe is just a made up thing as well, just like the “planned cyber pandemic”.

This seems entirely anit-productive considering your seeming goals. Unless of course you’re trying to obscure any actual harm the WEF are causing. You’re doing a great job if that’s the case.

I’m insulting? Writing that someone isn’t trying to think, that’s insulting.

I don’t see how it’s relevant to the discussion, but I’m fairly sure it wasn’t “if anything happens in the world it’s because some political force wanted it to happen.”.

Is that what you think he was trying to say? And if you do, do you also take every word Roosevelt has said as universal truth? If no (which I’m assuming), what is your point with bringing that quote up? Because it just boils down to “Roosevelt said that”, and then “Ok, so what?”.

War is a racket, it’s disgusting. What does this have to do with the WEF?

How is this relevant to the discussion?

I’m sorry, but I’m not interested in discussing random topics.

You write that I’m not trying to think. But you’re the one who just wrote several paragraphs of supposed arguments, and after I’ve responded to all of it, you’re unable to respond to any of my responses. When we wrote earlier a similar thing happened where you just stopped responding to me. Could it be that you have mistakenly fallen into the trap of not thinking for yourself, and are just believing what some people said without critically analysing it?

I’m still waiting for any indication whatsoever of proof that the WEF have caused a pandemic or are planning to do a cyber attack. I mean other than you saying so, and Roosevelt saying something, and war being a racket, etc.

I’m very serious in my question about if you think maybe you fallen into a trap of not thinking for yourself, I’m not trying to be insulting. It happens very easily, and it’s never too late to get out of. I encourage you to really think about it, and I wish you the best.

I’m giving my genuine opinion. It differs from yours. I may consider you to be a bit deluded but not deceitful…

I think its made up as in carefully contrived - and it may have taken a lot of concentrated imagination to devise but unfortunately the ‘great reset’ is not fictional and is currently in the process of implementation - cleanly expedited by the past 18 months of a completely engineered crisis and the alarmingly willing uptake of millions of purposefully damaging gene modifying nanotech infested depopulation shots…The impending cyber pandemic will provide even more calculated chaos en route whilst its pillaging planners stuff their pockets and prepare to fully pull the plug on the global economy…

You’re not just giving your opinion though, you’re presenting it as fact. When you present something that’s actually nothing more than your opinion as if it’s a fact, that’s a lie. Here is what I’m referring to:

Since you didn’t contest my claim that you were lying, I’m assuming you’re accepting this as true. If you do not accept this, then feel free to prove that you did not lie.

You think I’m deluded, so let’s take some definition, this one from Wikipedia matches my understanding of the word: “A delusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence.”.

By this definition, since you have consistently been unable to provide any sort of evidence for why what you’re claiming is true, we’ve been unable to confirm if I’m deluded or not, since we have no evidence to test it against. Feel free to point out any evidence I might have overlooked.

However, by the same definition of the word, one could claim that it matches your behaviour quite well: You have your beliefs, I present very reasonable arguments for why those beliefs don’t make sense considering the information at hand. Yet you’re both unable to respond to my arguments and do not change your view based on them. Delusion.

Does that make sense? Makes sense to me. If it doesn’t, please correct me.

I truly wish you all the best.

I have given you my honest opinion on the role of the WEF in the proposed creation of a heavily depopulated ‘new world order’ - only benefiting its architects…and we still disagree. Its a matter of perception. Its no secret that the ‘Davos clique’ are guilty of creating and exploiting a health crisis for personal gain - the second Nuremberg tribunal is in preparation for highly verifiable reasons…

I wish you the best too. And a solar powered lithium battery kit.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Survivalism and prepping

2 Likes