Working on Exchange Listings

Shut it Svelte boy. At least I’m not so doddery I try and put petrol in my diesel car…

7 Likes

It’s only a matter of time. “Svelte boy” whataya saying mmm?

3 Likes

I’m putting $5 on the boat guy on account of all the anchor lifting. No offense John. John plays guitar though so could have a mighty grip :thinking:

6 Likes

I’ll turn my amp up to 11 and hit him with some Easy Listening, he’s got no chance.
Anyway, Primer updated.

12 Likes

I’ll see your gitarrr and raise you a suitcase full of harps.

4 Likes

Thanks, @JPL!! :smile:

10 Likes

Just want to share my appreciation for you guys!!! You’re all amazing - keep up the awesome work, it will all pay off soon :smile:

10 Likes

I really hope Coinbase comes to fruition. It would open up easy access for US buyers, again, and coins that get listed there normally receive a bump upon listing, as well.

5 Likes

Quick update: I have shared draft Kraken & Bitfinex listing apps with the MaidSafe team! Let’s keep our fingers crossed :smile:

Market Depth and Trade volume are some of the weightiest criteria exchanges consider. To get a sense of potential they evaluate Marketing Support and Community Engagement. If you haven’t already, please show community support for these listing options on Twitter:

18 Likes

Liked and retweeted!

4 Likes

Thank you!! :smile:

3 Likes

Who is we?

1 Like

Me, and everyone who has been helpful as I attempt to provide marketing support to this team (e.g. @Dimitar, @Nigel, @Josh, and many others)

8 Likes

Hey guys quick question. Once the listing details are all aligned, will David or one of the team be submitting it? I have just recently been advised that it will need to be handled by David or someone of the likes.

2 Likes

It seems so, they look for projects and companies people to submit. A lot of the reason is many or all of the other projects pre mined coins for their team and the thought is the team have loads of currency to “do stuff with”. What stuff though is generally not great :wink: Larger exchanges are looking more for somebody to take responsibility.

It’s an area crypto as it was has failed IMO, but we play the cards we are dealt (like sheep at times). Crypto is becoming mainstream and regulators and agencies need their money for nothing :wink: Time we pay the piper

10 Likes

Hey David - cheers for the response. I think I might have a way to help. Give me a little bit and I’ll come back.

1 Like

Ok I by chance happened to run into someone who has offered their help with exchange listings.

They work with a lot of the major exchanges on a daily. He would want to speak to you directly. Has requested that he will reveal himself after an NDA as he is well known in the space. He’s an advisor for several top projects and close with all major exchanges. Knows of the project from the ico days and would love to hear where we are at.

If you would like to contact him, let me know and I can arrange it - just PM and I’ll send you his details. Thanks David.

3 Likes

I get over 10 of these offers per day mind you, all offering amazing “deals”.

4 Likes

The last time I dealt with someone like that it went very poorly. If he wants to help, he should declare himself in the open, IMO.

5 Likes

You either meet an exchanges requirement or pay (in one form or another) a middleman with “connections”.
Better in my opinion to meet the requirements and go direct.

3 Likes