Will Safenet have a dating app?

We all know that the future of dating will be on the internet. The internet is the fastest and most convenient way to meet new friends/lovers.
Maidsafe should be on top of this new trend. Allowing beautiful men and women to put their photos up on the Safe Network along with alluring narrative will be a great way to attract a new following quickly.

6 Likes

Chase excellence, not women :wink:

But seriously, unfortunately we only have 1-2 women in the forum… If anyone makes such an application I will gladly advertise it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Dimitar, that is excellent advice.

Yes getting the dating app started might be a problem. But that will be a problem with most of the apps we do. Our forum is not very big.

I’m sure with your superb advertising people will flock to the new dating app. That would be their gateway to the rest of the network.

I will think about this some more. Somehow I feel I may not have thought this through completely.

1 Like

great idea in that we should make a dating app that is really secure!!!

2 Likes

the main problem of dating apps is that women do not like 90% of men… :wink: Unfortunately this is a problem that even the SAFE network is powerless to fix :frowning:

1 Like

I say there is no “we cant do it” maybe design a system where people have to pass a test and training first? it could be advertised as the dating app with 100% success cause it will teach people what is a relationship and how to flirt in a good way?

just thoughts because I believe there is a solution to every problem and I am so possitive also through maidsafe, they envisioned a really safe internet and they worked decades to make it!

edit: typicly dating sites just want to generate money so they just accept all people and make it a bad implementation just to make people be on the platform longer just like malls that are designed to make you feel lost and that way you buy more stuff to feel better!

3 Likes

Meeting random people of the interwebs.
Especially something like safe where no one is verified.

What could possibly go wrong?

I’ve browsed the deep web, I certainly wouldn’t try and date there though.

6 Likes

I am not saying that it should be like the deep web, it should be a really great app on safe cause safe is safe and a safe dating site should be safe and great in that regard

1 Like

I fixed that for you :wink:

6 Likes

i believe that happens because a woman tries to find security and a man tries to find a f*ck, not always but thats the insticts of the genders in general

1 Like

Dimitar I respectfully disagree. The initial adopters and users of Safenet will be superior alpha male types and I think women will like maybe 50% of these men. :grinning:

2 Likes

Omg just use tinder jesus christ. Or just pay for some fun. Don’t waste your time waiting for something like this.

1 Like

I believe there is no solution right now that is safe my friend, that why I think this proposal here is usefull that piched the idea about a dating app that will be safe!!!

1 Like

I imagine a dating app in safe that would be implemented in a way that you would customize it in any way you want and make you experience the best dating experience.

like this:

it would have lots of setups by all the community and you choose which choices you want. like if you are gay you can set it to find people that are gay more so if you are passive you would find gay people that want to do you.

thats just a simple example about what a whole community of programmers can help build!

1 Like

It would seem to me you are being true to your name and being a dreamer.

Why would a dating app on safe be safer?

I cant see why, your profile would need to be viewable taking away all anonymity.
Sure your pvt data would be kept securely, as long as the app didn’t steal and sell them.

Nothing wrong with dreaming, but probably better to think through your ideas thoroughly first, unless of course your just looking for discussion.

1 Like