Why the price xplozion?!

That was the case a couple of month ago, then they changed it so nobody could see the assets on the frontpage. Now it’s back again. Let’s hope we’ll go after Ripple :wink:

Swarm is not really worth anything…

It’s quite speculative, but they will launch a number of projects and pay out new coins as dividend to the swarmcoin-holders. So if they launch 20 projects, through Counterparty you’ll get 20 different new coins. If only on succeeds in a very nice way, these new coins and Swarmcoins will become more populair. That’s my believe.

Yah, the projects are quite trivial, and of significant low quality. I know that this pooling of projects into one bunch and expecting funding for each one is fruitless pursuit.

Without a real pool of capital… existing capital this strategy swarm is using will take 3 years to get turn around.

The marketing of swarm, and the funds allocated to marketing swarm would be better off marketing an individual project… since swarm has no substantiation coupled with non innovative structure. I know that things might be different if those projects swarm promotes were exclusive to swarm, they are not you can invest in them on your own any day.

I didn’t know this, though I’d never expect to see a dividend lol

I agree the porjects so far are low quality. Some off them even look to be just for fun. I heard that’s because there are some legal issues with projects launching coins for money as well. Futhermore they don’t provide enough info. They almost never respond on Reddit etc. But still, I have some coins and will wait for better times to come. So far I got some Comiccoins payed out as dividend :wink: They have some bigger investor since a couple of weeks.

1 Like

ill send you 100 :slight_smile:

make a wallet at OmniWallet and ill send u em!

1 Like

If you want to split the love im in a tuff spot and love maidsafe thus far. 1EVWRyjJnNXQgrrnuFTLDJ8vZc9GvFQire

Also I learned binary/programming when I was 8 years old so if anyone has related work ill do it for cheap->(because im extremely ******* homeless atm)…

disclaimer i own 86 maidsafe so i technically only need 14 :wink: <3 <3 <3