Why is Safecoin price crashing like a rock?

Which ones? MAID? poloniex.com.

Yeah poloniex works fineā€¦ Never had problems with them.

1 Like

Yes maidā€¦One more question buddy whenā€™s this safe network go in live

that whale is insane, he dumped half million to 5X00 walls, and he put 400k maid on sell book, damn crazy he isā€¦

Buy slowly or else the price will be pushed up a lot and you will end up getting less coins. 5K is a lot currently

1 Like

Yeah Just saw that 499,000 sell order at 5350 or something. Insane.
And people were saying we could have fun by trading against him!

Those who bought at 6000 just minutes ago now are sitting on a 20% loss. Not fun.

Tis a shame I need sleep and the excitement is happening. :smile:

1 Like

It looks like the battle is over. Things settled at 5000 while the both sides regroup and use their calc.exe to figure out what the hell just happened. :game_die:

This must have been really hurting some people and make them big lossesā€¦
Actually I thought Ethereum could do well but, before release I already started reading news about bad management and not enough money to keep paying devsā€¦

Loved your analysis,
I was thinking about this too and the maid value should be more than BTC.
Wishful thinking? maybe,
but maid will give much more to society than any other coin in existence, it must have some value

2 Likes

A good currency canā€™t give anyone anything. Itā€™s a currency, something used to exchange two things or services of equal value.

The dumper just deposited 2 million MAID to POLO: http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1PrCsLN4sacKAzALxQb4VKn8caMbUjj8AL
And he still hold more than 5 million MAID to sell. http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1JiYsVotdpvp7LknygsAyC6tQ7ZGTWngUf

2 Likes

Giving our actual society and government,
it can give us a bit of freedom,
much more than gold wich can be confiscated

1 Like

Nice :smile:

What I said two days ago about that guy:

I think we can also conclude that this is not about borrowing (what ProphetX claimed), but cashing out.

Iā€™d love to know who is the individual or group who staged the failed counter-attack earlier today. If they were a bit more skeptical they wouldnā€™t have lost 10-20 BTC today.

now there are 5.5 Million maid on sell book, it was 4.4 M when pump began, so I think this whale manipulate the market and put huge amount of coins on sell book. when he dumped all of his coins, maid will definitely go up.

1 Like

btw that crazy person was meā€¦

for most of the day i was underwater for about 1 BTC, even as high as 2 BTC in the red.

i did make out with an extra .36 btcā€¦ eventually

hope you all enjoyed the show.

btw I dont own anywhere near 2 million MAID, thatā€™s someone else that saw the price spike and started moving coins.

I left an order around 4500, just in case

Kudos for putting your money behind your word!

I was thinking how it would have worked better if people crowdfunded an attack, but itā€™s hard to organize if you donā€™t know anyone in person.

Who lost? The dumper probably lost some. Were other people buying besides you or just the dumper (in your estimate)?

Let me guess: 0.009 BTC

1 Like

OK,sir. letā€™s pump maid