Why I'm leaving the Safe project

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This has to be a world record for a bad post in here. Vote to move off forum/delete.

5 Likes

After calling me and the community a bunch of idiots in such a pointed DM, some time back, even after me trying to be as welcoming and kind as possible after @Shane coming at your initial efforts of obtaining 1 million MAID (don’t believe your shot about it not being about the money, you’ve mentioned money at every turn), all I have to say is “Bye bye” :wave:t2:

Maybe someday you’ll realize that the reason you don’t ever feel at home is because you expect everyone to cater to you, your opinion and expectations. We’ve put up with you but you won’t put up with us. So why should we feel sorry you’re leaving :man_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Bye Felicia, don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out…

7 Likes

I think it’s safe to file this post under either

• attention seeking or
  • mental help badly needed

I mean like, get a grip bro, no one cares if you’re going to act like a lunatic.

5 Likes

Particularly pleased that I had a hand in causing this waste of space to stop wasting our time.
As has been said earlier, don’t let the door smack your slack arse on the way out, snowflake.

And a cowardly little worm too , it seems

Can we open a book on when he will come crawling back under another name?
Sadly this will mean more work for the mods.

2 Likes

…and here you are helping the project by way of your leaving :rofl:

8 Likes

WTF is “low-T” anyway? @happybeing is more F"low-T" - well for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

His misogyny, homophobia, and extreme views will not be missed. He’s low T for writing a FU note and running off with his tail tucked between his legs.

Moving on!

4 Likes

Well, that’s that then.

8 Likes