Why can't I level up?

Why can’t I level up? I think I think I had all the conditions. TT

2 Likes

I did visiting at least 30 topics reading at least 180 posts spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts.

1 Like

The 60 minutes is a full 60 minutes.

The profile can say 1 hour but that could be anything from 46 minutes and above. That figure is a rounding of the time.

2 Likes

Is there some sort of rush to level up that I don’t know about :slight_smile: ? haha

5 Likes

You get access to the test networks -Alpha 2 network in this case- using invitation tokens that are only handed to level 1 users of this forum

1 Like

To avoid confusion, a user’s profile should be identical to the trust level name, or vice versa. Along the same lines the reading time requirements should be changed to minutes in the profile. This is all very confusing right now, unnecessarily so.

2 Likes

Interesting, I guess I need to increase my level so I can try out the network as well.

2 Likes

I agree, and wish there was a way to do that. But you need to take that up with the people developing the discourse forum software unfortunately, because we cannot change that.

Could someone with pull relay the request to the developers of Discourse?

Nice to see new people joining. Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

How did you find out about this project?

4 Likes

Good Luck

14 Likes

Brilli :ant:
:stuck_out_tongue:

This needs to be the themesong for newb

4 Likes

Although making and posting such a video would be greatly appreciated, it is no condition to level up :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful video @Audity, thank you very much for posting. I had tears from the moment she raised her arm to mirror his, and then it got better and better. And very appropriate. :slight_smile:

Also reminds me how much I love dancing, which I realise I want to pick up again.

3 Likes

Don’t often see one of those that means something these days, that said a lot and should touch everyone who watches it, hopefully for a long time.

8 Likes

Been here for years but not credited as I was reading all posts from mobile. :frowning:

I try to level up for more than 4 months, i know all this forum, every single one post. Why I cannot level up?

1 Like

Its most likely this

I’m pretty sure I’m level 1, but keep getting this message:

ALPHA 2
Only users with trust level 1 or above can get an invite

Keep on reading for 15 minutes:

From Trust Level 1 (Basic User) Requirements :

Note: The read time you see in your profile is an approximation. For example, you might think you’ve reached a read time of 1 hour, but in reality, your read time might be more than 45 minutes, but less than 1 hour.

A way to access your profile is by clicking on your icon to the left:

Then click again:

And now you see the ‘1h read time’

Maybe these screenshots can be added in the instructions for extra clarity, or is this overkill?

2 Likes