Why Call It "Safecoin Magazine"?

I LOVE it. . . with all twenty charaters!

1 Like

So tacky. (20 characters)

Still though, its cool to see in hex design.

1 Like

Actually the Maidafe building just looks like 1000s of other industrial estate buildings in Scotland and the rest of the Uk, theres nothing “military” about it - they all look like that - well the ones that arent boarded up, that is.
Its whats inside that matters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree. Not slick but interesting. Especially with one impossible angle.

I totally agree and is the point of what I loved about the contrast of closed/cold/structured/solid/plain/1000’s-same (to me that is militaristic) against this open/warm/unique/rich (MAIDSAFE)

1 Like

Never mind brutal-looking brick industrial units - this is what the really scary face of militaristic occupation looks like in Scotland. Street view of Glen Douglas
This is where the English choose to store the warheads for their nuclear cod-piece - That entire hillside is full of of deep bunkers housing all of the UKs so-called “deterrent” . Which they cannot use without US permission anyway.
Europes biggest arms dump is within 20 miles of Scotlands largest city. It would be an entirely different story if it was 20 miles form London…

I’m happy with brutal looking industrial units, at least at some point, many of them provided jobs,

1 Like

MAID SAFE HACKS

I would love a section in the mag where similar to the life hack website to have a section called maidsafe hacks.

Every week have a basic question eg. how to create a safe website/shop or how to post on n99

As the network grows a lot people will want to be involved with posting content which they did not have the opportunity because the hoops people have to go through to create and maintain a website.

6 Likes

Maid Safe Hacks, great idea. I am working on a temporary site right now where I will add this suggestion. If you have time join us at the next ANTS meetup this next Saturday at 11pm GMT. Tim @we_advance will send out links.

2 Likes